• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adidas Consortium Kegler

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I'd like the thoughts of the Adidas lovers on here, on these babies..

HERE

Next question is, where the hell can I find a pair of size 9's?

Last edited:
They look like a cross between la's and sambas to me. I'd personally stick with sambas / gazelles myself, but they look ok. Prob one for next summer as the suede gets ****ed, although by then they'll be in jd sports

They look like a cross between la's and sambas to me. I'd personally stick with sambas / gazelles myself, but they look ok. Prob one for next summer as the suede gets ****ed, although by then they'll be in jd sports

Yeah, you see that's exactly my thinking mate. I do like them, but what with Autumn and Winter round the corner It would be knobbish of me to spend £110 on a pair of shoes that will get ****ed in the weather. As you say they will probably be everywhere next spring/summer, which takes away the whole point of purchasing a pair like that.

If money was no object, what pair of Adidas would you go for?

embarrasingly, original black sambas. Missed out first time round!

All about Forest Hills / Trimm trabs, however - not bad for 110 these beauties.

Back