• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
Student's get it cheap, dirt cheap (relatively). I've attached a document I've made regarding my research into which package if any I will be purchasing, so you can have a look if you have any interest.

Basically, if you're a student, you can get up to 80% off of normal prices at Adobe. Excellent news for us bums.

I do realise by the way, that the majority will prefer to illegally download, but I thought it's worth a bit of awareness that legality doesn't come at such a steep price as first thought.

Enjoy.

Link to external download site, due to too large file for SZ

Just ordered Web Premium includes:

Photoshop® CS3 Extended
Illustrator® CS3
Acrobat® 8 Professional
Flash® CS3 Professional
Dreamweaver® CS3
Fireworks® CS3
Contribute® CS3
Adobe Bridge CS3
Version Cue® CS3
Device Central CS3

CS3 is just the latest version out. All the top web producers use this software
evil.gif

All for £211 incl. P&P. Not bad considering if I wasnt a student I'd have to pay £1404.12.

Back