• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advertising boxes

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
We have small boxes on the side of the main forum page and also on all the other pages. For the forthcoming season in the NL we are asking advertisers to sponsor one of these with their company logo and direct link to their website. You also get your own forum to promote yourself where others can see what you offer and respond.

These, as we are in the lower leagues are now on special offer for the 2021/22 season for just £500 per box.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thank you and UTB

John.

Cricko, do you have headline stats on users, views per day etc should anyone need to produce a rationale in either getting the Business they work for to sponsor or weigh up if it is there own business?

For me, when selling my mother's bungalow I chose Bear because of their clear SUFC support, and also used Robinson's Solicitors for the same reason.
I also use Johnsons Paints because of the JPT link.
Surely I am not the only one who does this type of associated business?

Cricko, do you have headline stats on users, views per day etc should anyone need to produce a rationale in either getting the Business they work for to sponsor or weigh up if it is there own business?

No is the simple answer to your question Mark, Google analytics or any other tracking/searchimg is not used on the Zone as we don't have those type of ad's. Any contact is usually made through this forum or as @Massimo Giovanni has pointed out it's the SUFC link between supporters and companies.

I know that the recent departed @First4mortgages have had a very good relationship with clients through this forum and their thread on here and also that Trade Price Cars have sold many a car through their relationship with the club and us.

I guess you could ask @fbm how it went for him on here.

Last edited:
Back