• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advice For People With Hair Problems

TMWLT

Banned
well it seems that the best cure for split ends is to buy a special shampoo

However, if you have long hair and split ends and smoke spliffs then the situation jsut gets worse and worse, as we all know.

Drugs can be detected in your work place if a sample of hair was taken,
so split ends means twice the chances of being detected.

But then people who smoke drugs quite frankly deserve split ends. in fact these type of people should be banned from working in the any industry involved in drugs.

Ban these people your mind expanding drugs and your shampoos

well it seems that the best cure for split ends is to buy a special shampoo

However, if you have long hair and split ends and smoke spliffs then the situation jsut gets worse and worse, as we all know.

Drugs can be detected in your work place if a sample of hair was taken,
so split ends means twice the chances of being detected.

But then people who smoke drugs quite frankly deserve split ends. in fact these type of people should be banned from working in the any industry involved in drugs.

Ban these people your mind expanding drugs and your shampoos

**** you, you ****.

Mind expanding shampoos - can't say I've ever necked a bottle of Head & Shoulders but if it gives me hallucinations I'm off to Boots in my lunch break :)

I find pantene gives better hallucinations and it tastes a bit nicer

...because you're worth it.

sha0284l.jpg

if you tip alittle timotai into your eyes the results are fantastic, you need to be seated but the amzing journeys you travel through is out of this world, SUFC AL, why all the aggresion mate??? maybe you need to take something to 'chill' alittle

if you tip alittle timotai into your eyes the results are fantastic, you need to be seated but the amzing journeys you travel through is out of this world, SUFC AL, why all the aggresion mate??? maybe you need to take something to 'chill' alittle

He's probably got hair issues... ;)

Back