• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advice needed

West Country Shrimper

There's one girl here who's 19 and is really annoying me now. Her parents are strict Christians and would be appaled if they found out what she was doing, but acts like a f*cking angel when their down. She smokes weed like every night and drinks all the time. She's the ringleader of about 4 other girl's who also lives in my block. And she also bullies one of the guys who lives on her corridor if he dont wanna do what she says. I've moved rooms now cos i'm fed up of it.

Final straw was today, after about 2 months, she keeps on blaring out sh*te music such as Faithless, McFly, Busted and cheesy pop bands, when me and others cant concentrate on our work or do anything! Then this evening she was trying to be really cocky towards me, but I was even worse back and she wasnt impressed.

Is there any way legal or illegal I could do to put a stop to this, because i've really had enough?!

Punch her lights out!!
biggrin.gif

No seriously depends who the Landlord is, speak to them about your concerns. If no action get a few people to talk to them.

On noise abatement I think you will have a tough time as you are all students and I guess in Student Halls, so the council will not intervene in to Uni business.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 24 2005,00:19)]There's one girl here who's 19 and is really annoying me now. Her parents are strict Christians and would be appaled if they found out what she was doing, but acts like a f*cking angel when their down. She smokes weed like every night and drinks all the time. She's the  ringleader of about 4 other girl's who also lives in my block. And she also bullies one of the guys who lives on her corridor if he dont wanna do what she says. I've moved rooms now cos i'm  fed up of it.

Final straw was today, after about 2 months, she keeps on blaring out sh*te music such as Faithless, McFly, Busted and cheesy pop bands, when me and others cant concentrate on our work or do anything! Then this evening she was trying to be really cocky towards me, but I was even worse back and she wasnt impressed.

Is there any way legal or illegal I could do to put a stop to this, because i've really had enough?!
Come on to her. Very strongly!

WS

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 23 2005,23:23)]Punch her lights out!!
biggrin.gif

No seriously depends who the Landlord is, speak to them about your concerns. If no action get a few people to talk them.

On noise abatement I think you will have a tough time as you are all students and I guess in Student Halls, so the council will not intervene in to Uni business.
I wish I could, but i'm not a violent person.

She's been given a warning before because she played Hip Hop music full blast at 3am when she was in a mood and the local residents made a complaint.

We've made complaints to people, but nothing seems to be done. I personally hope she dont get her £200 deposit bad, cos she is such a mare.

Ive already nearly been in a proper full blown argument with her, over a bloke ffs, and her mate's told her we should have a fight to sort it out. Just shows how low her and her mates are really. I think she's jealous of me really....
wink.gif

- put razor blades on her door handles
- snap her cd's
- burn all her stash..or post it to someone
cool.gif

- put superglue or her door knob
- take incriminating photos to show her parents
- show up and do something when her parents are there

Tell her she's got a personailty disorder, girls hate it when you tell them that and hate it more when you can prove it.

Point out that if she's:-

Prone to intense and unstable relationships with others,
Has identity disturbance,
Is impulsive or self damaging through sex, money or substance abuse,
Has mood instability and irritability,
Is innapropriately intense and difficult
Is paranoid due to stress,
Never learns from her mistakes,
Cannot delay gratification.

She may well be a candidate.

Just point them out and i guarantee she'll hit the roof in defensiveness.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 23 2005,23:19)]She smokes weed like every night and drinks all the time.
So did everyone else when I was at University 15 years ago (Apart from the quiet, weird looking Arab/Chinese/African students who spend all their time studying and cooking crap food)

My advice to you would be to just ask her nicely to keep the noise down so you can study for your exams.

You only have to put up with it for a couple more weeks anyway and next year you will be living somewhere else.

Concentrate on your exams and then the summer break where you will be either:

a) Working in a credit card call centre/Tesco

or

b) Backpacking around Europe/Asia.

depending on how rich your parents are.

Cheers.

Tape the noise, film the behaviour. Take it to her mum. Well threaten to anyway.
Failing that, when in Rome do as the Romans. What kind of student are you if you are sober enough to hear all this? Get off your face with some whacky. Buy some big jars and make your own beer. Youth is wasted on the young.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no coz she is minging and hang's around with sheryl who also smoke's weed and does loads of sex with her pet hamster and got pregers from it which means she's going to have a baby with one tit.

Tut................shut up!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ May 24 2005,09:39)]Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no coz she is minging and hang's around with sheryl who also smoke's weed and does loads of sex with her pet hamster and got pregers from it which means she's going to have a baby with one tit.

Tut................shut up!
laugh.gif

Always full of useful information. Cheers, Chris!

Tell er to sort it out! Dont let her get lemon! Get the boys down (Barrett and gray) to sort her out ha ha
biggrin.gif

Have you considered a more 'permanent' solution?

Try watching a few Scorsese gangster films and The Sopranos. They might give you a few pointers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 23 2005,23:19)]There's one girl here who's 19 and is really annoying me now. Her parents are strict Christians and would be appaled if they found out what she was doing, but acts like a f*cking angel when their down. She smokes weed like every night and drinks all the time. She's the  ringleader of about 4 other girl's who also lives in my block. And she also bullies one of the guys who lives on her corridor if he dont wanna do what she says. I've moved rooms now cos i'm  fed up of it.

I have constructed a VOOOOODOOOOOO doll of her, it will cost you £15.99

Tell her if her behaviour doesn't pick up you'll send Kev round to date her.
biggrin.gif

Back