• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advice

GlasgowBlue

Hi all,
First post here - used to live down in Chelmsford a few years ago for a short while and was a regular at Roots hall.

Having a stag next year and the 'lively' essex is my destination - 12 sweaty socks on the loose i am afraid! Anyway enough of my ramblings....can you advise how easy it would be for me to get tickets for the Col U game away from home at the dump????? Would love to go but not sure of chances of getting tickets etc? Plan would be to stay in chelmsford for weekend and try and take in a blues game on the saturday - what better one than col u!

Cheers in advance for any responses

Hi all,
First post here - used to live down in Chelmsford a few years ago for a short while and was a regular at Roots hall.

Having a stag next year and the 'lively' essex is my destination - 12 sweaty socks on the loose i am afraid! Anyway enough of my ramblings....can you advise how easy it would be for me to get tickets for the Col U game away from home at the dump????? Would love to go but not sure of chances of getting tickets etc? Plan would be to stay in chelmsford for weekend and try and take in a blues game on the saturday - what better one than col u!

Bearing in mind most of your party would be neutrals.... seats in Col U end would be easy to get!

Hi all,

If you can either lose 2 of the 12 or find a further 8 then why not go for a box? It's a stag after all, you don't want to be too far from a beer!

http://www.cu-fc.com/page/Hospitality/0,,10424~1341970,00.html

Cheers and great shout re hiring a box. Pefect. Although most of the lads will be neutral, afraid we are from the wrong side of Glasgow to support a team led by Paul Lambert. Very much all blues!!!

If you see someone dressed as susan boyle or a with a southend strip on and tied up outside a dodgy Col U boozer you will know its the stag!

I might change mine to something else.
My mother has already been stalking me on other forums where my username is/was/might still be GlasgowSUFC...

could be even more awkward if your wife looks on here and sees the plans of a glasgow based Southend fan for his stag do

Back