• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aerial View of fossett farm (With Stadium)

DanB

Hey

I noticed that there's a few pictures about of the area where the new stadium will be. So i took the google map picture and blended in a drawing plus this and that so show what it would like pasted on the fields etc.
I did it early last year. I took a plan, then tarted it up in paintbrush then paint.net. Put a bit of detail into the ground itself and blended in but i used very basic stuff at the time but i thought it gave a good vision of it from above.

So I thought I might as well upload from my old pc whilst i remembered i'd done it.

No I haven't unfortunately, the ariel view you can get on the land was taken as the road was starting to be built a long with comet etc. If there was one I'd re-edit it but i don't even know what they look like from above so i couldn't really add them myself. If they pop up at some point it will cut and paste them in.

No I haven't unfortunately, the ariel view you can get on the land was taken as the road was starting to be built a long with comet etc. If there was one I'd re-edit it but i don't even know what they look like from above so i couldn't really add them myself. If they pop up at some point it will cut and paste them in.

Can't you give it a good clean up? Better keep it to 30C though, we don't want it shrinking! Although we have debated the 22,000 seat issue a number of times!

fair enough, how upto date is the google earth image ?

Back