• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know myself and a couple of others have mentioned on other threads that they're keen for an away ticket should anyone have one or two free up, but thought a dedicated thread would help any supply and demand!

I'm after one. DM if you can help!

:thumbsup:

Wimbledon tickets?!

You've got about as much chance of getting, well eerr... WIMBLEDON tickets!
Wimbledon-Logo-19.jpg

Yeah as I said on another thread, I'd defo go if one became available.

not if they don't know, I've done it at Tranmere and Leeds with no hassle. Orient was a bit firey as they were loads of Shrimpers dotted around in the wrong end. Dons should be ok, just be discrete.

me and a mate did it at West Ham away in a 96 FA cup game - got no trouble from the hamster fans either. Probably as we lost 2-0

I have 1 x spare U18 AFC Wimbledon ticket in the THE RYGAS STAND (AWAY) Standing.

One of my sons now not coming with us.

Dont want any money, just to make someone happy. :smile:

Send me a message with your mobile number.

SNR.

(TICKET NOW GONE)

Last edited:
If going in the home end, swat up on the Wimbledon players names, manager and so on.

Stewards always used to catch would be's in the past, with questions about the home team!

If going in the home end, swat up on the Wimbledon players names, manager and so on.

Stewards always used to catch would be's in the past, with questions about the home team!

...and put a fiver on Tyrone Barnett to score! :stunned:

I have 1 x spare U18 AFC Wimbledon ticket in the THE RYGAS STAND (AWAY) Standing.

One of my sons now not coming with us.

Dont want any money, just to make someone happy
. :smile:

Send me a message with your mobile number.

SNR.

I thought personal advertising was banned on threads

not if they don't know, I've done it at Tranmere and Leeds with no hassle. Orient was a bit firey as they were loads of Shrimpers dotted around in the wrong end. Dons should be ok, just be discrete.

Brave man to do this at Leeds.I saw us there in our (last) Championship year but was happy to be sat with fellow Shrimpers.Rob Noxious,on the other hand, sat with a Yorkshire (Donny supporting) mate in the Leeds stand next door.

Which reminds me,in our first second division season, I had a good standing position on the halfway line at Newcaste with the home supporters in a covered terrace.I moved a bit nearer the KO to the open away end to be with our supporters and of course it later ****ed down (in August)! Ironically, had I stayed in the covered terrace .not only would I have stayed dry. (obviously) but would also have met up with mfurok,who turned up just before KO.

Last edited:
Brave man to do this at Leeds.I saw us there in our (last) Championship year but was happy to be sat with fellow Shrimpers.Rob Noxious,on the other hand, sat with a Yorkshire (Donny supporting) mate in the Leeds stand next door.

Which reminds me,in our first second division season, I had a good standing position on the halfway line at Newcaste with the home supporters in a covered terrace.I moved a bit nearer the KO to the open away end to be with our supporters and of course it later ****ed down (in August)! Ironically, had I stayed in the covered terrace .not only would I have stayed dry. (obviously) but would also have met up with mfurok,who turned up just before KO.

I've sat in the home end plenty of times over the years at away games and never had any issues. Then again why would you?

Unless you're talking about being very vocal and making it clear you're supporting the away side and cheering if they score. I think if you do that at a place like Leeds then you deserve the kicking you'd probably get.

It's sad that fans of opposing teams can't mix like they do in other sports but its just the way it is. Football is traditionally a working class sport whereas sports like rugby and cricket where opposition supporters do mix have always had more middle class supporters.

I Remember sitting right in the middle of the Tottenham shelf, with jnr and younger Jnr, when we played them in the FA cup a few years ago on that Saturday.

Was doing quite well keeping myself to myself in there, listening to all the little wallys poking fun at the SUFC from a distance.

Then we got that penalty, which we then scored from,

So what do you do in that situation, Whatever any self respecting supporter would do.

Snr.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but according to Wimbledon's OS, they have now sold all their home tickets this morning and the game is now a sell out.

Here to see the Southend, you`re only here to see the Southend!!!

Let`s hope that we bring home 3 points, and keep our play off hopes alive. Come on you Shrimpers.

Back