• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pringlejon

Pringello Indexinator
A potentially tricky encounter away at Bradford was made to look anything but that, with midfield maestro Anthony Grant bossing the midfield on his way to a mighty rating of 8.71, his second highest of the season and consequently his second Top Player award. His goalscoring colleague, Barry Corr, grabbed the Most Improved Player award, also for the second time this season, with a strong all-round performance culminating in a well taken goal in the 16th minute.

Another strong performance from the youngster Bilel Mohsni sees him retain his place at the top of the season rankings, with Grant just behind him.

Will Mohsni be able to hold off Grant as the season goes on? Will Grant still be here by the time we get to the end of the season?

With only 0.01 rating difference in favour of Sturrock over Paterson, who should be Corr's strike partner?

The latest Pringello Index instalment is below - as per usual, click the image to enlarge:

Have been reluctant to post anything the last 3 months. The shock of seeing my club implode has knocked me back. I'm sure some of you regulars saw it coming, but not me. I wanted it all to be about soccer. Players, tactics results and goals.

Saw the Bradford highlight on Fox Soccer Channel and I'm back in the mix, even though I don't know most of the team.

Back