• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pringlejon

Pringello Indexinator
A bore draw in the 90 minutes followed by an exciting penalty shootout win (I think the first one I have ever watched that my team has actually won) has put the Blues into the pot for the 2nd round of the JPT.

Despite my claims of him being a midget, before later finding out he's 6'2" and just looked short next to Mohsni, Chris Barker claimed the Top Player Award for a great marshalling performance at the heart of the defence. What better way to celebrate signing a 2 year contract for Southend, than to win this coveted award...the second time he has done so since he joined us on loan.

Zaaboub claimed the Most Improved Award for his 45minute cameo. He showed glimpses of what he can do, but with a rating of 5.88, it's only his poor performance against Wolves that gets the award, as he props up the season rating leaderboard.

NEW ENTRY - A Blue Voice Rating has now been added to the index so I ask that not only do you all continue to rate each player, but if you can also rate TBV home & away, it would really help the cause.

The 7th Edition of the Rating can be seen below:

Cheers Pringle. Good to see a TBV rating now. Although I think those outside V/W block will give massively different ratings than those that are resident there...

I think the season ratings so far clearly show that Mr Soares and Zabboub need to pull their fingers out. They both have been a big disappointment so far. Step it up a gear please lads...

Can see people far away from blues voice giving different ratings to those in the area, I'm block T and you can barely hear anything sometimes but those in the blues voice claim it was fantastic

Yea, will hopefully get a few more people rating Blue Voice too so we can really judge improvements and what things best create atmosphere. Bottom 3 are all wingers, is this why we lack that cutting edge or is it ENTIRELY blair sturrock's fault??

Back