• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

After no goals today

After no goals today - who should we start with at mansfield?

• Eastwood and Gray?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastwood and Bramble?

• Eastwood and Dudders?

• Gray and Dudders?

• Gray and Bramble?

• Bramble and Dudders?

• Total voters

Hmm, you decide...

I personally would go with Gray and Freddy because i think that they do well up frount together. Also we have to play Gower. When he came on he changed the game and gave us a lot more width.

I thank you  
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 16 2005,00:14)]Bramble and Gray - personally I'd have Eastwood on the transfer list.
Surely said in jest?
rock.gif

After his performance, you cant drop Dudders, keep the same two, because if they can hit it off, we could be away. Nothing was really created today by the midfield, petts, Maher and Beno did not actually put a ball in the box betwee them (o Petts did one very good cross actually)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 16 2005,00:14)]Bramble and Gray - personally I'd have Eastwood on the transfer list.
Wind up merchant number one me thinks!

UP THE BLUES!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Jan. 16 2005,12:23)]Nothing was really created today by the midfield, petts, Maher and Beno did not actually put a ball in the box betwee them (o Petts did one very good cross actually)
Couldn't agree more!

You speak sense mate!

Shouldn't the midfield support our strikers? Is this why in two games we haven't scored!

We need a new midfielder in now!

Also IMHO, we haven't had a decent winger since Ricky Otto!

UP THE BLUES!

Eastwood and Dudfield didn't work yesterday. After his good performance against Rushden I'd give Tes a go alongside Eastwood. Gray hasn't done much in the last few games he's featured in, and Dudfield seems to do better when he comes on as a sub.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 16 2005,12:25)]
[b said:
Wind up merchant number one me thinks!

UP THE BLUES!
laugh.gif
Ummmmmmmm Ok, but I'd certainly give him lessons in how to play in a team.

I think it was the anti-Maher brigade getting to me yesterday. I've just read today's rubbish on the same subject but I'm letting other people defend him today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Jan. 16 2005,12:36)]Eastwood and Dudfield didn't work yesterday. After his good performance against Rushden I'd give Tes a go alongside Eastwood. Gray hasn't done much in the last few games he's featured in, and Dudfield seems to do better when he comes on as a sub.
Has this combination been done at all this season? (Eastwood and Bramble)

Back