• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aftermatch "Clique" Indian Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Yes, I used the "C" word - hard really to use anything else under the circumstances. Just wanted to say what a great evening we all had up at the Tandoori Parlour in Thundersley, how nice it was to have almost all of the "gang" together (now I've used the "G" word which I abhor more than the "C" word!).

Fantastic to have three of our furthest UK dwelling exiles with us (safe journeys back home today guys), well done to Sam for sorting out the booking.

Shame the music was so loud you couldn't hear yourself talking - don't know about anyone else, my ears were ringing when I came out!

Oh, and what an added bonus it was having the 1-0 win to celebrate too!

Yes, I used the "C" word - hard really to use anything else under the circumstances. Just wanted to say what a great evening we all had up at the Tandoori Parlour in Thundersley, how nice it was to have almost all of the "gang" together (now I've used the "G" word which I abhor more than the "C" word!).

Fantastic to have three of our furthest UK dwelling exiles with us (safe journeys back home today guys), well done to Sam for sorting out the booking.

Shame the music was so loud you couldn't hear yourself talking - don't know about anyone else, my ears were ringing when I came out!

Oh, and what an added bonus it was having the 1-0 win to celebrate too!
Could'nt here you talking,must have been heaven for the rest of the gang/clique.

great night, good to meet Jamie Rednapp and Harry!
We are currently sitting eating a rank breakfast at South Mimms services gettin ready to head to Scotland. SBH.....we need to talk about certain pics mate!
And Jakie......what a set of puppies :)

great night, good to meet Jamie Rednapp and Harry!
We are currently sitting eating a rank breakfast at South Mimms services gettin ready to head to Scotland. SBH.....we need to talk about certain pics mate!
And Jakie......what a set of puppies :)

Did I miss something?!

Great evening, even if I had raging earache (nothing to do with OBL either!) & great food too! It was good to meet a few new faces, especially SBH (I've got a few more dodgy photos of you than I realised!! ;) )

The high point? Has to be Aberdeen's journey in the restaurant's service lift, much to the dismay of the waiter! Photo's to follow later, when I get home tonight! Don't worry SBH, our awful photo's will stay private!!

Sam, thanks for organising the evening & look forward to another SUFC get together.

Great evening, even if I had raging earache (nothing to do with OBL either!) & great food too! It was good to meet a few new faces, especially SBH (I've got a few more dodgy photos of you than I realised!! ;) )

The high point? Has to be Aberdeen's journey in the restaurant's service lift, much to the dismay of the waiter! Photo's to follow later, when I get home tonight! Don't worry SBH, our awful photo's will stay private!!

Sam, thanks for organising the evening & look forward to another SUFC get together.

Did that really happen.....I seem to remember going up in something!!!

Any photo evidence??

SBH....you are a mischievous chap when you are out on the beers aren't you mate!!

Glad you guys had fun, I know it must of been tough without me & Mrs MK ;)

You missed a good night here Paul.

Shame the music was so loud though, hard to talk.
All I saw was was a grinning Dave in the lift and then his shoes. The rest of us had to walk the stairs to the toilet!!!!!

Bit disappointed my batteries died on me - so couldn't take any photo's and my steak (if that was what is was) had been cremated, but to be honest I could not have cared less I was still on a high after yesterdays result and it was the end to a great day

Looking for ward to the next one.

You missed a good night here Paul.

Shame the music was so loud though, hard to talk.
All I saw was was a grinning Dave in the lift and then his shoes. The rest of us had to walk the stairs to the toilet!!!!!

Bit disappointed my batteries died on me - so couldn't take any photo's and my steak (if that was what is was) had been cremated, but to be honest I could not have cared less I was still on a high after yesterdays result and it was the end to a great day

Looking for ward to the next one.

You certainly shacked your tail feather on the dance floor Jacks......and a few other things!!

:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back