• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ahhhhh ..... Now then !!

HypoTypo

Living The Dream
Never seen this thread before, so here goes.

Lived in Southend for what seems a lifetime (OH Yeah ... because it has been).
I am sort of connected to a woman in an up and down relationship and rent 2 children so we look like normal neighbours.
I have a shed, some flower pots and a small bumpy, (currently being destroyed by worms), not so stripy lawn. In the corner is a horrible concrete swan that I hate, but it keeps the kids out so I opted to leave it there.

Used to be a regular at a place called Highbury with the lads from school. I never got caught following them in to see some old boys called Rix, Jennings, O'Leary and Woodcock, but I have a feeling they knew I was in the tube carriage behind them. Pretty sure one of them was in my science class.

I work in an Italian massage parlour. Been there for over 10 years now. The boss is great and says I'm doing really well. Seems strange he will only let me rub down this dough stuff though. I think he tests how good I am as he puts it in this big oven once I've made it flat. Probably a strength test or something. I don't see what all the red sauce, cheese and pineapple has to do with the test but hey Papa knows best (that's him ... He also named his parlour after himself).

Been following Southend United since December 2nd. Very impressed so far ... We haven't lost a match yet.
Hope to get to a few more games soon. Look forward to meeting some of you.

:Smile::Happy:

A belated welcome Hypo. Every man should have a shed in his life, glad you shared it.

Do you have any flowers in your pots?

I was expecting a thread about Jimmy Savile.

Do you have any flowers in your pots?

Yes I have a rose and something else in the smaller pot ... I think they have two lips or something I was told. Got them 2 years ago but so far haven't been able to afford any compost so they are not doing very well. I keep watering them but I think the pots are damaged as the water keeps draining out of the bottom of them. I might try some gaffer tape to seal them.

Back