• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
In about 1 hour. Flight at 735am UK time but I have lounge access so it would be rude not to. Been up since 330am far too excited. Will see if I can upload photo bucket pics. It won't be this season shirt I didn't like it. Have scarf but no team pic for the case. Determined to get cockpit announcement if we have the Wembley fly over. Must check flightradar to see if that's the route. Will record if I can get an announcement about the mighty Southend United playing there on Saturday.

In other news Chris Phillips has been in touch. Watch this space. If anything comes of that the Zone will get a BIG mention. Last time around there were Tokyo and Oz travellers. Guessing the same this time

readind your threads on coming home iCe put a big smile on ny face. The passion is Iinfectious and comes through loud and clear. You must be sp excited (it's hard to tell:winking:).

Let's hope the boys make it a perfect trip

I come back 3 maybe four times a year. Usually timed with games apart from summer. I was back for Christmas and Easter (moved UK house). Will be back in July then Oct on business and Christmas again. Didn't think finances could stretch due to new house but air miles R us.

Honestly I'm nuts and my wife and kids (who still live in the UK) agree with that understatement. Woohoo now boarding time.

Just been told 45-60 min delay though we will make some time up. The good news is that means more champers before take off :happy:

Planning to sleep like a baby after dinner. I will be driving back to Braintree, Bocking when I land. Usually no sleep but sleep deprivation,alcohol and a little sleeping tablet from the chemist (prescribed in the UK) will do the trick.

Stir fried beef with rice or sea bream or Cappelleti? Hmmm why would anyone ever fly BA long haul. Long live Cathay. And later in the flight fish and rice with ginger/garlic or pork and mash ? Coffee mouse cake is a downer though. In flight entertainment just booting in.

Mate, a very inspiring thread and series of posts. I thank you.
If I was a player and got shown this I would smile (a lot) and maybe get that extra 1% that can be the difference.:thumbsup::smile:

Love the scarf, the same one that will be displayed across the back of my car windscreen as I drive down the A1 from Leicestershire

Just been told 45-60 min delay though we will make some time up. The good news is that means more champers before take off :happy:

Planning to sleep like a baby after dinner. I will be driving back to Braintree, Bocking when I land. Usually no sleep but sleep deprivation,alcohol and a little sleeping tablet from the chemist (prescribed in the UK) will do the trick.

Stir fried beef with rice or sea bream or Cappelleti? Hmmm why would anyone ever fly BA long haul. Long live Cathay. And later in the flight fish and rice with ginger/garlic or pork and mash ? Coffee mouse cake is a downer though. In flight entertainment just booting in.

I can't take the anticipation any longer its driving me mad - what was it the beef or the fish ?

Ha ha only crammed three glasses of Chilean Cabernet but plane to come - boarding soon. Cold 29C here

Good man ORM - great effort! But Chilean - seriously ?!? nothing from the Hunter Valley on board ?

Back