• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ajax v Spurs Semi Final

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Christ on a bike, that was quite incredible. Come on you Spurs, the European Cup final awaits. Woo Hoo

God, work was unbearable enough today with all the plastic scousers after last night.. tomorrow it's going to be even worse. Might just boycot life for the next couple of months.

Hope we lose 3-0 in the first leg on Saturday.

By far the best Semi-Finals we'll all ever see. Both teams losing 3-0 and go on to win. I have no connection to Spurs but celebrated the 3rd like it was a Sunderland goal. Unreal.

Two English Clubs now trotting off to Madrid for the final. That will be a cheap trip then.

Oh My - and that is why we love the beautiful game.

My heart rate was still high after Saturday but the last two nights has not allowed it to reduce.
Great show for football

My heart rate was still high after Saturday but the last two nights has not allowed it to reduce.
Great show for football

I stupidly didn't bother to watch the Liverpool game, I thought it was all over :Dunce:.

What a game tonight. I watched with two Spurs supporting mates, great to share that moment with them.

If Arsenal and Chelsea make the europa final, we could have 4 English sides out of 4 in the major finals. I bet UEFA will love that :ROFL:

Great show for football
Sums it up beautifully. Three games in a week which have probably reduced my life expectancy by several years.

All this elation...but spare. Thought for the fans on the wrong end...Barca, Ajax, Plymouth...

God, work was unbearable enough today with all the plastic scousers after last night.. tomorrow it's going to be even worse. Might just boycot life for the next couple of months.

I feel you, couldn’t have had two worse teams this year in the final!

Two English Clubs now trotting off to Madrid for the final. That will be a cheap trip then.
Hotel I once booked for €12 a night available for €900 a night that weekend. Cheapest flights at £700 each way, as opposed to the £20 each way I’ve got booked for a few weeks time.

Both semis were top TOP entertainment AND the teams that won on both occasions showed that trying to hold a lead is often a poor strategy; plus FITNESS, FITNESS and desire up to the very final whistle are SO important.

Well I think I have just watched the three greatest escapes and comebacks I will EVER see, and one of them was MY club. Just shows even if you go behind and facing adversary, just believe and you will normally win through.

Southend United 2 Sunderland AFC 1 (Avoided Relegation on goal difference)
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0 (Liverpool win 4-3 on aggregate)
Ajax 2 Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Tottenham Hotspur win 3-3 on way goals)

Hotel I once booked for €12 a night available for €900 a night that weekend. Cheapest flights at £700 each way, as opposed to the £20 each way I’ve got booked for a few weeks time.
It was bound to happen. Maybe both Clubs will provide free coaches for all their fans. Where Ron leads others follow. The man's a trailblazer:Worthy:

Football eh? I have half a mind to cheer on Spuds as my nobby neighbours are plastic scousers.

Back