• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Al Murray - Tickets

Jaydeaa

Youth Team
Dont know if anyone finds him as funny as myself, But I have some FRONT ROW tickets to see him in central London, for the filming of Series 3 of "Al Murray The Pub Landlord" I have all I need so now offering them out to others, if they want them...

27/09/2008
07/10/2008

I have 4 tickets for each Night, its in

London Studios
Upper Ground
London
SE1 9PZ

and you have to arrive by 6.30pm, if your a bit shy you can offer to swap with someone if you dont want to be abused by al murray, everyone including al and the celebs are usually in the bar on over side of road with audiance by 9pm, and its a great laugh, if anyone wants them PM me! There yours!

** Can also get more depending on Demand ** On the 27th there are already 4 of us going in Southend shirts, so could do a travelling army lol

Also everyone, couple of PMs already there 100% Free, Just meet me on the night to do the swap over, Beer on the night would be highly enough payment

Al Murray Finale Tickets, £10, INcluding Buffet and Beer and a live 30 minute show from the one and only queen.....

The only show i cant get free, have 2 tickets in front row and 8 in 2nd row, would require payment online via a poker site really or in cash, if these are more anyones taste

Could the following please PM Me there email address

Hutton
SUFCJoe
South Bucks Shrimper
Sussex Shrimper
J

Also, I have a few more if anyone else is interested!

Back