• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan Henning

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
A martyr to the cause in every sense.

Thoughts are with his loved ones, RIP, the world is mourning his murder.

Tragic and barbaric as his death was, it seems to me that aid workers,journalists,teachers etc, who accept employment in war zones like Iraq,Syria,Libya etc need to be fully aware of the risks they're running.

Tragic and barbaric as his death was, it seems to me that aid workers,journalists,teachers etc, who accept employment in war zones like Iraq,Syria,Libya etc need to be fully aware of the risks they're running.

I am sure they are aware, but consider their efforts to try and help innocent citizens worth the risk.

Yeah cos I'm sure all those doing their selfless bit to help those in need are completely ignorant of the risks involved aren't they. You ****!

If it's not gloves off time now then God knows what it's going to take for the world to rid itself of these scum.

And your point is?

Air strikes not working!
Why are so few planes being deployed?
As the UK and other nations are now involved why is it then piecemeal; and little strikes are doing no less political posturing than big strikes and "shock and awe".
IS needs to feel the threat 24/7 and be bombed into submission.
In 1999 Serbia was made to feel the might of strategic bombing from all sides and relentlessly and a similar weight of power, or more should be used against IS.
In 1999 the bombs weren't smart and Belgrade still has the scars, now it is reckoned targets can be identified and hit "safely" or with small risk, then it needs to be done......properly or not at all........no half measures.
Bomb the *******os to hell.

What a ****ing mess - I hope Bush & Blair are happy. I can't ever envisage a time when we're not at war with radicalised muslims. Catch 22 - if we don't bomb them they spread like a cancer, bomb them and we just create more Isis/Taliban.

RIP Alan, would the Nazi's have stooped so low?

What a ****ing mess - I hope Bush & Blair are happy. I can't ever envisage a time when we're not at war with radicalised muslims. Catch 22 - if we don't bomb them they spread like a cancer, bomb them and we just create more Isis/Taliban.

Lots of Jews would probably say yes they would.

Everything you said prior was spot on, this is never going to end, as unlike the nazis we arent fighting a formal country.

Lots of Jews would probably say yes they would.

Everything you said prior was spot on, this is never going to end, as unlike the nazis we arent fighting a formal country.

I'm not saying they weren't evil, but to behead charity workers who are assisting their fellow countrymen/women?

The simple answer is yes, they did. And worse.

The simple answer is yes, they did. And worse.
Agreed and don't forget the Japanese.
This country is a ticking time bomb, I sense major civil unrest is looming, talk of taking our country back, bit too late for that but it can't be right that we keep changing our laws and way of life to accommodate Muslims and other so called faiths. If they want to live in our country then abide by our rules, simple, stop changing the rules to accommodate them.

Next years elections will be very interesting, sadly it looks like UKIP will take votes from the Tories which may let Labour in the back door, back to square one then because Miliband doesn't have the balls or the nous to deal with the immigration issue.

Having said that they are all pretty clueless, short of all out war what is the answer ?

Is it the barbarous nature of Mr Henning's murder that makes it so horrid? As opposed to shooting or other ways to murder in cold blood?
In 1998 Serb patrol of 8 conscripts was attacked by the KLA in Kosovo, the Serbs knew they were all dead when a photo emerged of a KLA fighter standing holding two of the severed heads up by the hair as trophies and he had a bag that looked to have the other 6 heads in it at his feet. His version of a safari photo.
This was on mainland Europe in the last 20 years, it helped escalate the problem as it was intended to do AND the west failed to report it to the masses, and then went on to support the Muslim KLA which included fighters from Afghan and other troubled regions, financed by Arab oil money.
My point is that these people have been "encouraged" by successive weak and appeasement governments for too long and they won't change but they will grow and move to wreak further havoc. It is what they do.
If they want to fight in Syria then let that be the battleground as it may be further than the next place (Turkey?).
They are vermin and need wiping out.

Back