• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan McCormack

We did have a fella on here called the Irish Shrimper

I bet he was Alan McCormack posting as he stopped posting wwhen he walked out / left the club ??

He should be more professional but as far as I can see nowhere does it say he got hammered, it's three days before a game and he had just become Dad so I think wetting the babies head is a fairly reasonable thing to do.

For what it's worth I think he is a **** but can't find much fault here.

I wonder whether he will be at Swindon next season, has done a decent job at centre back. But has been off the pace recently especially after his performance in the JPT final. Was nice to see Moussa playing better thean Macca,
Now with this bad press regardless of the situation I don't think Di Canio will let any player there up stage the club.

Now with this bad press regardless of the situation I don't think Di Canio will let any player there up stage the club.

or does that mean that Di Canio wont have anyone around who will upstage him...??

Scored a cracker yesterday, redeeming himself slightly after his night out, one of his party mates was taken off before half time, i'm not interested enough to check if he was just gash thus earning more wrath from PdC or injured

I really can't understand why a pro sportsman would go out and get drunk or even drink
Surely to achieve the best you could possibly manage you would want to eliminate every slightest thing that could impede your performance or fitness levels?
Some Athletes risk everything by taking substances which enable them train harder and longer yet some seem happy to try and get through without doing little to help themselves

Surely if they had another game in three days, they can't have an alcoholic drink? Just on the physical side, surely professional athletes are told not to that close to a game?

I really can't understand why a pro sportsman would go out and get drunk or even drink
Surely to achieve the best you could possibly manage you would want to eliminate every slightest thing that could impede your performance or fitness levels?
Some Athletes risk everything by taking substances which enable them train harder and longer yet some seem happy to try and get through without doing little to help themselves

Its what makes humans, human and not robots. Why be a pro sportsman if you have no life outside the sport?

There appears to be plenty of top Premier league players who enjoy a drink now and again who are far better than some who dont touch the stuff.

Back