• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan McCormack

**** it, I’d give him a go.

Definitely has that aggressive nature that we’ve lacked.
You are right in your last statement.
How he wasn't sent off for that forearm smash on an Exeter player the other day I will never know. Not even sure if he was booked.

I felt sorry for the Exeter player who was sent off in the immediate aftermath. McCormack's swinging arm was in full view of the referee and he didn't even award the free kick to Exeter.

I guess there won’t be large stag dos for the foreseeable future so I’d be open to a return.

Think he could probably still do a job but since it looks like the embargo is here to stay we need to sign a player that can play every match, he played less than half Northampton's league games last season because he picked up a few injuries over the season.

Would absolutely love this and would be exactly what we need. Please let it be true!

Think he could probably still do a job but since it looks like the embargo is here to stay we need to sign a player that can play every match, he played less than half Northampton's league games last season because he picked up a few injuries over the season.
Yeah, my Cobblers-supporting mates told me that when he did play he couldn't manage more than 60 minutes. So not a good idea.

Back