• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan Titchmarsh - dirty old man!

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Blimey, just finished my ironing off and caught a bit of Titchmarsh's daytime show where they began talking about the G spot and these two half clad models came on! Titch looked suitably embarrassed but then his guest - "sexpert" (Julie Peasgood - I think she used to be in Emmerdale some time back, long blonde hair, mid 40s) said they couldn't dwell on it because of the hour and then moved on to demonstrate the whereabouts of various erogenous zones on the two models (one scantily clad female, and one equally scantily clad young man).

Titch got the two worst ones wrong - from his perspective - nipples and buttocks! He was given the Latin name and had to guess where they were and stick labels on - papilla were nipples and clunis was buttock. Did you guys know that apparently, a dash of vanilla concentrate behind your ears apparently increases the blood flow down below by 8%? Is this going to provoke a Delia-like scramble at the supermarkets for vanilla concentrate?!

:finger:

She was in Brookside OBL, she was married to Terry IIRC

Also, apparently I heard that the back of a female's knees are one of their most sensitive erogenous zones! I know this will cue lots of sarcastic responses, but it's worked more often than not for me :p

Blimey, just finished my ironing off and caught a bit of Titchmarsh's daytime show where they began talking about the G spot and these two half clad models came on! Titch looked suitably embarrassed but then his guest - "sexpert" (Julie Peasgood - I think she used to be in Emmerdale some time back, long blonde hair, mid 40s) said they couldn't dwell on it because of the hour and then moved on to demonstrate the whereabouts of various erogenous zones on the two models (one scantily clad female, and one equally scantily clad young man).

Titch got the two worst ones wrong - from his perspective - nipples and buttocks! He was given the Latin name and had to guess where they were and stick labels on - papilla were nipples and clunis was buttock. Did you guys know that apparently, a dash of vanilla concentrate behind your ears apparently increases the blood flow down below by 8%? Is this going to provoke a Delia-like scramble at the supermarkets for vanilla concentrate?!

:finger:
Ahhh the old G pot trick!...did they let Titch know that there is no such thing?

Ahhh the old G pot trick!...did they let Titch know that there is no such thing?

Actually theyve just finished a study (reported in this weeks New Scientist). That the G-spot does exist put possibly in only a limited amount of woman . Plus there will be a home kit to detect weather you have on eor not

details here

http://www.newscientist.com/channel...und-nails-location-of-the-elusive-g-spot.html

There are some that are universal others (zones that is) move dependent on the person.

Back