• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alberto De las Heras ends trial with Southend United and heads home to Spain

I'm sure he took one look at the boots and laces facility and thought what the he** is this!! See ya!

Why don't we scout in Eastern Europe on that basis?

On a serious note, I am sure there would be good players over there in the 'new EU' who would welcome the chance to live and work in the UK.

Why don't we scout in Eastern Europe on that basis?

On a serious note, I am sure there would be good players over there in the 'new EU' who would welcome the chance to live and work in the UK.

A bit like Jakub Sokolik you mean?

Not at all - he was already in the UK playing for Liverpool, I mean players playing in their domestic leagues.

Yeah, I know, my attempt at ironic humour gets a bit rubbish when it's 29 degrees in the shade today and having worked there, scouse is like a foreign language until you get the hang of it!

I heard he was staying at his aunts place in Benfleet but didn't know she used to be a cleaner in the area.....when he found out who for......adios shrimpers :whistling:

Same old story....more than likely got a offer from someone else why we make our minds up again:blush:

Apparently he even struggled with Una palona Blanca, Bonus Sarah and Meine Hund hast keine schnitzel, well known part spanish and English phrases

Back