• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Album Sleeves

well, there's my avatar for starters, but....

There's only one way to display album art, on naked woman!

pinkfloyd_small.jpg

I've always wanted to see the back of those albums .... if you know what i mean ;)

Positive rep to the first person to name all 6 albums on the pic, plus the album on my avatar. (Positive rep unless I've recently repped you that is)

Atom Heart Mother
Relics
Dark Side of the Moon
Wish You Were Here
The Wall
Animals

Far too easy Swansea :D

Positive rep to the first person to name all 6 albums on the pic, plus the album on my avatar. (Positive rep unless I've recently repped you that is)

I can only get 5

Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side of the Moon.Animals,Wish you were hear,The Wall.

Oh and Relics

I can only get 5

Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side of the Moon.Animals,Wish you were hear,The Wall.

Oh and Relics

Boring Floyd fact... The Relics on that girl is the re-issue cover, the original vinyl version had a pencil cartoon drawing, with Pink Floyd - Relics on top of a hill in either white or pink.. i don't think you can get that cover on CD but i may be wrong

Boring Floyd fact... The Relics on that girl is the re-issue cover, the original vinyl version had a pencil cartoon drawing, with Pink Floyd - Relics on top of a hill in either white or pink.. i don't think you can get that cover on CD but i may be wrong

second boring Floyd fact, a track, originally for Ummagumma, was released without permission on the sampler album Picnic: A breath of fresh air in 1970. The album was withdrawn after a week following complaints by Pink Floyd.

even so, the album's still fairly easy to find second hand via dealers/Ebay etc it's on the Harvest label. The track's called Embryo

Should I change the title of this thread to 'Pink Floyd banter'?

Bloody good idea Ux :D

second boring Floyd fact, a track, originally for Ummagumma, was released without permission on the sampler album Picnic: A breath of fresh air in 1970. The album was withdrawn after a week following complaints by Pink Floyd.

I got Embryo on The Works album... A compilation released in 1983 featuring stuff from 1969 > 1974, but i have to admit to knowing nothing about Picnic.. have to seek it out methinks

Last edited:
Back