• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Album Sleeves

Well this one for me, as I managed to get my LP with this Cover before it was banned
images

Your far to old for Gun's and Roses Andie :p

second boring Floyd fact, a track, originally for Ummagumma, was released without permission on the sampler album Picnic: A breath of fresh air in 1970. The album was withdrawn after a week following complaints by Pink Floyd.

even so, the album's still fairly easy to find second hand via dealers/Ebay etc it's on the Harvest label. The track's called Embryo
The Picnic compilation is fantastic, well worth picking up (and not just for the Floyd track). Also, it has a fantastic sleeve, an amazing gatefold wraparound... (snapped from my own collection, couldn't find it on the net)

100_3747.jpg

Some of my other faves...

sunn-o-black-one.JPG

Rubber%20Soul.jpg

samhain_initium.jpg

fc-unhalfbricking.jpg

Cheers Marky,

I can see all the pics from home, must be something in my work filter (probably a technical term for it but i'm not very computer literate :( )

Good call with Division Bell BTW

Cheers Marky,

I can see all the pics from home, must be something in my work filter (probably a technical term for it but i'm not very computer literate :( )

Good call with Division Bell BTW

I reposted it in the original post so that's why you can see it now...although I couldn't before I edited the post!

I love the Division Bell album...some of the guitar solo's are just amazing. Dave Glimour = Legend.

Not an album cover, but love the generecity of this record lables covers..

023730001776.jpeg

why they decided to do away with it in 2004 is beyond me

Dark Side is obviously up there, I also liked the Pistol Never Mind the Bollocks which my Mum always hid if she was expecting visitors, but how bout this one;

Back