• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger74

Manager
Never really had a dislike for them but now cant stand them

The mugs that throw bottles at us from the home end into the away end, hope they are coming to Roots hall.

All over there forum is a real hatred for us, so lets see how many they bring to us in a months time.

We seem to be the club they hate the most this season

Really looking forward to it

I agree, but watch this to cheer yourself up.

[video=youtube;RcHVgTFqJg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcHVgTFqJg0[/video]

It's also worth recalling that we put 10 past them the previous season as well.

The mugs that throw bottles at us from the home end into the away end, hope they are coming to Roots hall.

Think you can answer that one for yourself. Of course they won't.

Bring 250-300 to you. **** happens, we're ****. You're near the top wasn't any excuses other than a Tuesday night and the fact you're not as big as you think you are.

Bring 250-300 to you. **** happens, we're ****. You're near the top wasn't any excuses other than a Tuesday night and the fact you're not as big as you think you are.
No, you're wrong. I think a lot of people resented having to pay out AGAIN on travel, tickets, food etc when they had already done so once and that is why there were not so many of our supporters there.

And that seems to be the only thing any Aldershot fan can say, never anything positive about their own club because lets be honest there's phuck all positive about it..:thumbsup:

Maybe some do think were bigger than we currently are, but at least we've reached heights in our history that Aldershot will never achieve. Your tin pot excuse of a club are over achieving now playing league football, so fingers crossed you will soon be restored to a league befitting of your facilities & support, Conference South or whatever its called..:thumbsup:

Badger74;1368564The mugs that throw bottles at us from the home end into the away end said:
As we are playing them on a tuesday night, and they have nothing to play for 200 max. If Chelsea are playing that night, drop that to 100.

I am really trying to be adult and constructive here but....Aldershot?? Tee hee...I am chuckling!

I know it is wrong..but ..Aldershot???????

I'd imagine once reality sets in during 2012-13 and you realise that you're in League Two for a reason, then we might start to warming to you.

Some tips that Oxford United fans found useful in the Conference days:

1) Remember, you're in this league for a reason.
2) Read number 1 again until it sinks in.

Don't concern yourself with Aldershot. They're a tiny club with very little support, a s**t ground and are punching above their weight being in League Two. If they have to turn off the lights to avoid defeat then let 'em get on with it. Hopefully we won't have to suffer them for long.

Have to say that both online and (especially) at the game last night their fans have shown themselves to be an utter disgrace, moronic chanting aside they should certainly be investigated by the Football League for the bottle throwing.

Is that all you've got in that bag? The old "we're bigger than you" retort?

Really?

Look pal if you'd have come on here like certain other away fans have done and wanted to have a reasoned debate on the game you'd have found yourself well received. The fact that you and the other two neanderthals announced yourselves on here just to post sarcastic bull**** and have a pop has led to this reaction and rightly so. Throwing bottles last night was an utter disgrace and you should be severely punished for it, but no doubt you'll get away with it just as you did with the rather suspect floodlight failure.

If you want an answer to your question posed then yes we are a bigger club than Aldershot. The fact you get tiny gates and haven't ventured further than League Two screams that we are a bigger club, a club who were in the Championship just 5 years ago and if the new stadium comes to fruition we can get back there in time. That doesn't mean we don't accept where we are NOW. We are a League Two club for a reason, because we deserve to be at the moment.

If we have the misfortune to play you next season then come back next year in peace, you'll find yourself warmly received. If you don't like us slagging off your club then don't come on here to cause trouble.

Rant over.

I'd imagine once reality sets in during 2012-13 and you realise that you're in League Two for a reason, then we might start to warming to you.

Some tips that Oxford United fans found useful in the Conference days:

1) Remember, you're in this league for a reason.
2) Read number 1 again until it sinks in.

We've been in league 2 for long enough over the past few decades to know we're here for a reason.

The reason we don't like your tinpot club is the shoddy way they handled the debacle of the abandoned game.

I am a SHOTS fan and was soo pleased with the resulty on Tuesday. Proved one thing, you shrimpers arent the great mighty boys of DIV2 THAT YU THINK YOU ARE. tHE BEST TEAM ON THE NIGHT WON ANDOLOD MAN sTURROCK WILL AGREE WITH THAT. c

I am a SHOTS fan and was soo pleased with the resulty on Tuesday. Proved one thing, you shrimpers arent the great mighty boys of DIV2 THAT YU THINK YOU ARE. tHE BEST TEAM ON THE NIGHT WON ANDOLOD MAN sTURROCK WILL AGREE WITH THAT. c

LEaRN HOW TO tyPe AND SPelL ON HERE - You have worst support than Colchester which is shameful and have a worst ground than Barnet. The day you go bust again, I will enjoy

yuou should be so proud of yourself Angel Delight. Bad sportsmanship just because the best team on the night won. Hope you enjoyed your trip home. As a SHOTS FAN, I was so pleased to be able to read about the bad sportsman of Sarfend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back