• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Aldershot away (Sat 26 Nov) tickets now on sale

Yes, swr are running, the trains from Southend another matter I guess.
Yes, South Western Rail is fine and not striking on Saturday.

C2C is running fine but Greater Anglia is at a reduced service, which will probably end early. So I'd recommend trying to go via C2C if going by train.

Hopefully we’ve sold 1,000 tickets by now - anyone know?

Just so you know, away fans now have the toilets behind the away seats, undercover near the social club, this has been the case for last few games.

Just saying as at start of this thread, people were saying was just portaloos, these are still there but others there also now, accessible for all of you, so hopefully a better experience for the 1400 or so of you.

@atfc100 do you know how any Shrimpers who bought tickets, but might not now be able to get to Aldershot thanks to the RMT / Aslef, could get a refund from the Shots?
I remember they didnt refund us any money for the abandoned game Boxing day 2011 so hopefully they are more accommodating this time around

I was commenting on your NEVER do well statement.
In more recent times,,we’ve played them a lot less often than some.

Indeed, just 8 times in the last 30 years. One win, 5 defeats and a couple of draws. Goals have been scarce too, averaging just 2 per game.

Just so you know, away fans now have the toilets behind the away seats, undercover near the social club, this has been the case for last few games.

Just saying as at start of this thread, people were saying was just portaloos, these are still there but others there also now, accessible for all of you, so hopefully a better experience for the 1400 or so of you.
Has it been confirmed your end that 1400 have been sold? @atfc100

Can we pay on the day for this? If not is it a QR code..sent via email please?

last season you couldnt pay on the night but could buy on line up to kick off and then just scan ticket from your phone on the turnstiles

Back