• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Aldershot away (Sat 26 Nov) tickets now on sale

Facilities are awful. 4 portaloos for the whole away end. Just compare it to somewhere we have just been ie Barnet/York and there is no comparison. Been numerous times and will not be going again.

You can avoid the portaloos. Nice park on the way there and back with plenty of bushes. Even in the ground there are a couple of trees to take advantage of at HT.

Obviously a bit more difficult than last seasons night game but worth the risk over using a portaloo

Hopefully it’s a great game and good win but my experience tells us that we never do well against them unfortunately…

Hopefully it’s a great game and good win but my experience tells us that we never do well against them unfortunately…
We did quite well in these 2 encounters :
1989-90. Aldershot 0 Blues 5
1990-91. Blues 10 Aldershot 1

Whatever number we sell will be impressive. Sadly will be up North for this one but hoping the team bounce back quickly. The Shots have had an awful November so far (oh no….nope, staying positive 🤣)

I get the anti Aldershot feeling but surely we are supposed to be getting behind the team and giving them our all in getting out of this league.If everyone felt the same and we didn't have any support what signal does that send out to the players.

I'd expect the players would not let that bother them one bit to be totally honest.

tickets sorted for this one, on the train and into Aldershot by mid morning, heading straight for a greasy spoon then into the watering hole(s)..... any particular pubs for pre-match?

tickets sorted for this one, on the train and into Aldershot by mid morning, heading straight for a greasy spoon then into the watering hole(s)..... any particular pubs for pre-match?

I think you will find that a train strike has been called.

Im sure that away allocation is 1200 odd and I'd expect a full away support at this one.

Back