• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Aldershot away (Sat 26 Nov) tickets now on sale

last season you couldnt pay on the night but could buy on line up to kick off and then just scan ticket from your phone on the turnstiles
Why not do that this season. Seems odd.

Back onto the tickets. I'd be hugely disappointed if there is not over 1000 there on Saturday. More so, after taking 700+ on a trip that 3 or 4 times as far.

Why not do that this season. Seems odd.

Back onto the tickets. I'd be hugely disappointed if there is not over 1000 there on Saturday. More so, after taking 700+ on a trip that 3 or 4 times as far.
Yes, but Gateshead was new for everyone and we were on a roll. Aldershot awful and everyone gutted after a poor defeat last weekend.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Really intrigued to see how and if we bounce back.

I don't get the 'I am not going because it is a dump' side of things. Admittedly, it isn't great but there are far worse stadiums at this level. It really isn't one of the worst by any means.

It's 50 mins out of Waterloo, undercover (mostly) and generates a good atmosphere. It's very similar in style to our north bank.

Anyway, however many we take, I'm sure we'll sing loud and proud and the players will put in a good performance.

UTB.

I didn’t go Gateshead. I’ve been before and knew it was a khazi of a ground & an excruciating drive.

Haven’t been to Aldershot before. Looking forward to tomorrow.

UTB
Better be prepared for a big disappointment, asides (hopefully) a great result…

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Really intrigued to see how and if we bounce back.

I don't get the 'I am not going because it is a dump' side of things. Admittedly, it isn't great but there are far worse stadiums at this level. It really isn't one of the worst by any means.

It's 50 mins out of Waterloo, undercover (mostly) and generates a good atmosphere. It's very similar in style to our north bank.

Anyway, however many we take, I'm sure we'll sing loud and proud and the players will put in a good performance.

UTB.
If one ended up in the home North Stand, there's the delight of trains passing through the facing South Stand!
Yes, I know it's an optical illusion because the rail line behind the stand is so close, but it just adds to the quaintness of a ground situated in a public park.

Not impressed again by Aldershot and this time with there ticket selling arrangements.

That said generally in this division it seems more of a pain to get tickets than in any other one we have been in which is another good reason to get out of it ASAP.

Back