• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aldershot away

Petejames

Striker
Right ok so like a lot of teams in this Lge you buy the tickets on there own ticket system site….. I have done this and payment has gone through but I haven’t had any confirmation email or tickets!! this hasn’t happened with other clubs, anyone else paid and had no confirmation response

Check your credit card / bank statements to see if it's been taken then give Aldershot a call. Email address might have been slightly wrong when purchasing. Mine came through pretty much instantly

Mine came through straight away

Although I did the wrong ones at first ?

I went back to do it again without putting it through and everything was correct, il have to phone the club Monday morning

Wonder if any of our scouting network watched Aldershot at Chesterfield today ? Maybe Stan, as he lives that way?

Gonna be hard to break down, but not impossible. We know how Moseley sets up.

first goal will be crucial! Get it and we might draw them out and have more space to exploit. Concede it and it could be the great Wall of Hampshire we have to break through.

For me we must make our shots count, which means a higher percentage on target, we have to make their defence do something to stop our efforts, rather than be able to see them safely past or over their goal.

Corie Andrews has finished his loan period, to commence one at our friends in the north of the county, having scored 9 in 20, so Aldershot will miss him for the back half of the campaign for sure.

I think we are a much more professional unit now and have more options to make teams worry about us alot more than in the previous 5 months of the campaign.

Mosin could have a bigger part to play on Tuesday and be a key player in unlocking their defence. I am alot more confident of getting something out of this match on Tuesday. I would take draw, but am not ruling out a hard fought win. After all, these will be the type of games we have to take points from next season if we are going to make a serious bid to get promoted, so we might as well make a start now!

Right ok so like a lot of teams in this Lge you buy the tickets on there own ticket system site….. I have done this and payment has gone through but I haven’t had any confirmation email or tickets!! this hasn’t happened with other clubs, anyone else paid and had no confirmation response

Check your spam email. The internet is very clever these days, the ads on Facebook seem to know my innermost thoughts, and possibly your email provider has sussed that anything with Aldershot for a floodlight match might be a bit suspect and chucked it in your spam

Back