• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
From Twitter.

Our abandoned game vs. Aldershot Town will be replayed on Tuesday 31 January, kick off 7.45pm at the Recreation Ground.

******* hell - end of month for me our most busy day!! Will have to drive from work in Grays will will I make it to Aldershot leaving Grays at 5:30?

Very much doubt you'll make the 1st half. Crossing the QE2 bridge is a nightmare at rush hour.

Train leaving at 17:46 will get you to Aldershot for 19:42, again you'd miss the 1st half.

So what happens then, i have the original ticket still do we just turn up there and pay on the gate with our old ticket in hand to receive the discount?

I'm still disgusted with this whole situation and I didn't even go. I hope we absolutely batter them.

Don't forget folks, please try to refrain from buying programmes and food and drink in protest at the lack of a refund from Aldersh!t after the first fiasco

i think when we play them at home we should give them the South Lower and charge em £25 a ticket!!!

That would be quite harsh on their fans as it isn't there fault?
I suggest we turn their power off in their dressing room!

Aldershot rematch

Ok guys now we have the date for the Alder***t replay 31/1/12 kick off 7.45
question are we boycotting it? or mustering up a big torch carrying noise making
support group?
:unsure:

As I understand, people are going but refusing to buy anything from their stalls/kiosks, plus, of course the torches!

Back