• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Aldershot Town v Southend United, Saturday 26th November 2022, 15:00ko, NL

Starting XI and Result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 47 82.5%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • Kacper Łopata

• Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Louis Lomas

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Cav Miley

• Harry Taylor

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dan Mooney

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Callum Powell

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Chris Wreh

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Harry Cardwell

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Aaron Cosgrave

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Blondy Nna Noukeu

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Win

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it will be Colin or blondi in goal
but rest i think will line up as below
GSM, Hobson, Lopata, Kensdale, Ralph
Fonguck, Miley , Bridge
Mooney Cardwell
Subs Taylor, Lomas Powell, Cosgrave Wreh
not sure if Husin is fit and ready so omitted him,
Give Mooney 60 minutes , then sub him for Powell, 70 minutes for Cardwell sub him for either Wreh or Cosgrave, , same with Fonguck
sub him for Taylor .Off course thats barring theres no injuries .
2-0 win
Like the look of this line up, & result 😄 last time at Aldershot was when the lights went out, so they owe us one, or at least two, goals that is, and three points!
Glad to say the 11.24 Waterloo to Aldershot is up & running, with a fully functional toilet, very important at my age 😁 Hopefully in the Queens Hotel around 12.30, COYB!!!!

Think a results slump was coming, but I hope I’m wrong.
I reckon we will find out today. We really do need to remember we are still a work in progress, regardless of our recent success, and had we scored following Fonguck's chip we probably wouldn't be having this debate now. Confidence is a powerful thing, but so is having your top players available regularly. If Arnold, Ralph, Hyde and Cardwell had been regularly available, then would have been the time to fret about our results.

This will be a tough game. Aldershot are a very powerful, physical team. I watched their 5-1 win over Halifax on BT a few weeks ago and they pressed high and won every battle.

As long as we can match them physically we should be ok but they shouldn’t be underestimated.

Heads up to anyone attempting to go in the Royal Staff Pub… it’s closed down. Save yourself an unnecessary walk up and down the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back