• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Aldershot Town v Southend United, Tuesday 25th January, 1945ko, NL

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 95 87.2%
  • Jason Demitriou

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Leon Davies

Votes: 58 53.2%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 94 86.2%
  • Kasper Łopata

• Nathan Ralph

Votes: 92 84.4%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • Harrison Neal

Votes: 92 84.4%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • Matt Dennis

• Sam Dalby

Votes: 87 79.8%
  • Harry Cardwell

• Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Louis Walsh

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Collin Ndeng-Ndi

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Harry Seaden

• Josh Coulson

• John White

• Jack Bridge

• James Dunne (if fit)

• Abu Ogogo (if fit)

• Rhys Murphy (if fit)

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Win

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 39 35.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
last time I went you had to walk right round the ground (anti clockwise )and it was fenced

Comprehensive victory to us. Could see this being 3 or 4 nil.
I would be over the moon for a victory by one goal. They have only lost one in ten games, and even drew at League leaders Chesterfield last Saturday. So Molesley has got them hard to beat. Dennis is key for me if he's recovered from the injury, as we can catch them on the break.

Yes, there's a lot of these live stream things these days, and most, nothing happens when the game is in play. The best you get is for some Premiership games where one or two guys tell you what has just happened. You don't get to watch the game.

Hard to call this one. It really could go any of the three available ways! I'm sitting on the fence with a hard fought 1-1, them scoring first, us equalising. Hopefully the days of us collapsing like an England batting line-up when the opposition score first seem to be fading into the past..

The strongest u23 side we’ve put out in quite a while. I wonder how much that’s Maher wanting to put one over Col Ewe. The u23s are however on a long losing streak. Hopefully they put that right tonight.

FJ93zIYXMA4enWn.jpeg

Denis injured, Husin replaces him. Now over to the official match thread with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back