• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like we're edging ever-closer to signing Jack Payne, so Alex has not been offered a contract at Orient as a result. Expect him to turn up at Braintree in the next few days.

Looks like we're edging ever-closer to signing Jack Payne, so Alex has not been offered a contract at Orient as a result. Expect him to turn up at Braintree in the next few days.

Almost choked when I read this and went storming off to the Borient forum to look at the transfer thread before I realised. You horrible troll :winking:

Signed for Braintree along with Mark Phillips.

Signed for Braintree along with Mark Phillips.

Told ya.

Poor barstewards getting Mark Phillips, though - he has still put in the single worst performance of any opposition player that I've ever seen, and that was back in 2007.

Is Mark Phillips, captain?

*apologies if that's been done before

Told ya.

Poor barstewards getting Mark Phillips, though - he has still put in the single worst performance of any opposition player that I've ever seen, and that was back in 2007.

Most unlikely.

Phillips was/still is for Braintree an excellent player whose career was derailed by injuries.

Unsurprisingly one of Sturrock's first signings.

Most unlikely.

Phillips was/still is for Braintree an excellent player whose career was derailed by injuries.

Millwall 2-5 Orient 20/02/2007. Phillips was either solely or jointly responsible for four of our five goals, as well as another perfectly good goal that got chalked off at the end. But seeing as you have of course attended every game I've ever been to, and know my own mind for me, I'm sure you know best.

Woodyard captained the England "C" to a two nil win away to the Ukraine on Tuesday of this week

Well done Woody.:thumbsup:

Player of the Season for Braintree who have made the Conference play offs.

Still, as many on this forum said, he was rubbish for us.:smile:

Player of the Season for Braintree who have made the Conference play offs.

Still, as many on this forum said, he was rubbish for us.:smile:

I don't think anyone on here said he was rubbish for us.

Millwall 2-5 Orient 20/02/2007. Phillips was either solely or jointly responsible for four of our five goals, as well as another perfectly good goal that got chalked off at the end. But seeing as you have of course attended every game I've ever been to, and know my own mind for me, I'm sure you know best.

The poor barstewards only being in the play offs.

If only they had signed Connor Essam instead of Mark P they would surely have been promoted automatically.......and all those huge crowds as well.

Well he certainly lacked fans on this board and few were sorry to see him go.:sad:

I think most people recognised that he wasn't quite at the level required and wasn't going to get guaranteed minutes. His size didn't help and he clearly needed to drop down to play more football and develop. Fortunately that's been the case, but that doesn't mean he was rubbish, or we made the wrong decision in letting him go.

Reportedly set to join Danny Cowley at Lincoln.

Done deal, signing confirmed today. Nice to see one of our youngsters making their way onwards and upwards in the game. Hope he does well in his new surroundings, and Danny Cowley to for that matter.

Alex was immense last night ..... tackled through brick walls + the Ipswich midfield just didnt fancy it knowing that Woody was gonna get em! Another decent product of the Southend Yoof system

Alex was immense last night ..... tackled through brick walls + the Ipswich midfield just didnt fancy it knowing that Woody was gonna get em! Another decent product of the Southend Yoof system

Well, here's a tip for Danny and the Lincoln people ............. get rid of the brick walls off the pitch and your football will improve immensely.

Although thinking about it, that wall would be useful for playing Wembley ............

Wouldn't mind having the lad back the way he's playing. Would be a very capable understudy to Lenny.

Back