• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
I had a dream on Saturday night that started with lights in the sky - which could not be determined whether they were celestial or alien, but then developed into a theory regarding the death of the former KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko.

My dream goes that LItvinenko, rather than being poisoned by the Russian state, has actually been poisoned by Islamic (particulary Chechen) terrorists. In my dream he meets a high ranking member of the Chechen rebels in Liondon, on the basis that they are both opponents of Vladimir Putin. It is as this point that Litvinenko is poisoned with Pulonium 210. However, nobody suspects Islamic extremists, and every one is on the trail of an internal Russian murder.

Pulonium 210 is, therefore, in the hands of extremist Islamic terrorists in this country, and Litvinenko has been used as a guinea pig, successfully, in their minds. The terrorists will now use Pulonium 210 to muder more people in this country through either ingesting the poison, or releasing it in highly populated areas, thus spreading panic throughout the nation. By killing a high profile opponent of the Russian state the terrorists have put the security services off the trail.

As I say, it's all a dream though!
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

I think it was all PR for the James Bond film.

What would you do to make the difference between a £500m film and a £750m film?

Would you kill for £250m?

Why would the Russians so obviously nobble him? Are they really that stupid?

Who has more power? Ex-communist countries or movie studios?

*watches the black helicopters*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Dec. 11 2006,10:07)]Thats some dream. Alcohol induced may I ask?
Or even worse, Polonium 210 induced.......

alt.com.silenthelicopters

Bumped off by Elvis who's living on Mars with Princess Diana, Jim Morrisson and the Illumini.

The Lizard People run our lives, we are just pawns in their game....
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Dec. 11 2006,10:19)]I interviewed David Icke about all this once. He didn't want to talk about lizards though.
Because Slipper, he knows that you are one of them. Don't try and convince me otherwise - there's you, Bush, Prince Philip, Boxcar Willie you are all in it together, you shape-shifters.

On a serious note, one of the leading theories (started by Russia, suprisingly) is that he poisoned himself in order to discredit Putin and start an inquest.

Still, The theories on here sound more interesting.

Speaking of David Icke, did anybody else see his son Gareth was picked as Goalkeeper for the British Beach Football team?

Let in 10 goals on his debut against Brazil
laugh.gif

its all down to that chelski chairman... whatever his' name is

Anyone ever read 'Wolves Eat Dogs' by Martin Cruz Smith?
Disturbingly similar if you ask me.
In it an ex chemical scientist turned businessman is bumped off by being poisoned with Celenium (rather than Polonium).
Well worth a read.

Back