• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Hello all,

Reports of the death of All At Sea have been greatly exaggerated. We plan be back with the first issue of the 2008/09 season on Boxing Day for the game with Northampton Town. This all depends on contributions and people available to sell it of course.

So we appeal to anyone who has a view they wish to submit to the fanzine on any subject, please email us at allatseafanzine@hotmail.com.

We hope to contact our subscribers soon with an update on the fanzine status - basically we are hoping to bring out three this season but it's dependent on costs, contributions and time. Our website is at southendunited.rivals.net the former Shrimpers.net site that is now run under the name of the fanzine which we will up date with details of what's in the next issue soon.

Also, we will be running the next issue at £1 but unfortunately due to rising printing costs we are struggling to break even. Therefore, it may be that we have to raise the price to either £1.20 or £1.50 soon. It is very sad for us to have to do this as we have prided ourselves on keeping the £1 price for nearly five years when pies, pints and programmes seem to get more expensive year on year. We hope our readers understand.

Cheers
Jai
All At Sea scissors and pritt stick department.

Last edited:
I used to know a good and cheap paper supplier but they folded...

Thanks for all the kind comments boys and girls.

Those who long for the good old days of the zine and for those who didn't see it first time around, I have now uploaded the interview with Shaun Goater from our April 2006 edition to the website southendunited.rivals.net.

I know it's not really the done thing to link to another site on here but I'm hoping seeing as we carried a half page ad for Shrimperzone last season the mods will let it slide. Plus it's an interesting read for all Southend fans.

Jai, I don't know what printer you use, but the Orientear have an excellent one up in Birmingham that's enabled us to keep our costs down (circulation is about 600 with £1 cover price).

cheers Jonny. The Orientear is a good read. Can you PM me details of the printer they use?

By the way, because we're so down with the kids here at All At Sea, you can now become a fan of us on facebook, just type All At Sea fanzine into the search box.

This is great news Jai.

I look forward to reading the exclusive interview with Andy "the Eagle" Edwards, as well and the usual mix of match reports, witty banter and opinion which has come characterise this superb publication.

And still for just a pound, what a bargain in these difficult economic times! :)

Hello all,

Reports of the death of All At Sea have been greatly exaggerated. We plan be back with the first issue of the 2008/09 season on Boxing Day for the game with Northampton Town. This all depends on contributions and people available to sell it of course.

So we appeal to anyone who has a view they wish to submit to the fanzine on any subject, please email us at allatseafanzine@hotmail.com.

We hope to contact our subscribers soon with an update on the fanzine status - basically we are hoping to bring out three this season but it's dependent on costs, contributions and time. Our website is at southendunited.rivals.net the former Shrimpers.net site that is now run under the name of the fanzine which we will up date with details of what's in the next issue soon.

Also, we will be running the next issue at £1 but unfortunately due to rising printing costs we are struggling to break even. Therefore, it may be that we have to raise the price to either £1.20 or £1.50 soon. It is very sad for us to have to do this as we have prided ourselves on keeping the £1 price for nearly five years when pies, pints and programmes seem to get more expensive year on year. We hope our readers understand.

Cheers
Jai
All At Sea scissors and pritt stick department.

Good news. I've been devoid of decent half-time reading material for too long now! :clap:

cheers Jonny. The Orientear is a good read. Can you PM me details of the printer they use?

By the way, because we're so down with the kids here at All At Sea, you can now become a fan of us on facebook, just type All At Sea fanzine into the search box.

No worries. I'll get the details off the Editor and ping them over to you;

Back