• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
I'm delighted to say the new All At Sea fanzine has just arrived in a massive box ready to be sold at the Torquay game on Saturday.

We came very close to calling it a day the summer just gone but we are persevering and it will be on sale from outside the ground for £1 as it has been for the last six years now.

I'm on the lookout for pubs and shops / businesses around Southend and south east Essex to stock small quantities of the fanzine to ease the pressure on matchday sales. If anyone can help out, PM me on here.

Thanks to our regular contributors - you know who you are and you have supported the 'zine brilliantly over the last few years, this issue genuinely wouldn't have happened without your support.

We're due to record the next edition of the podcast in the next couple of weeks. And yes Andy, you have one left, I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.

Glad the fanzine is still going,i find it a better read than the programme generally.We appriciate the editors hard work in producing it.

Back