• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
I hope the mods will forgive this plug but the latest issue of All At Sea is on sale now.

You can buy it before tomorrow's clash with Oxford from 1.45pm in Shakespeare Drive and in Victoria Avenue.

If you can't make the game, it's available from http://www.angelfire.com/allatseafanzine/index.html
Anyone who orders online this afternoon before 5pm, I'll be able to send it out first class and make the last post. Online cost is £1 plus 50p postage and you pay quickly and easily via Paypal.

Thanks to all who have provided contributions.

We're bringing one out in mid-March, so if you have something to send in, bung it to allatseafanzine@hotmail.com

...I'll be getting mine tomorrow too. Make sure you get yours too - it's a cracking read! Well done to Jai and the AAS team

I will be buying mine later always a good read and more entertaining than the official programme.

The Travelzone ShrimperZone League tables are in this issue too. Interesting, light hearted but Shrimper passion throughout. Some will be on the TZ's going to Orient Tuesday or as Jai states at their respective pre game pitches.

Great work guys - top notch reminiscences from Piers (as always) and good ideas from James about making the FAC special again. Nice to see/hear some of the AAS crowd quizzing in The Great Railway in Exeter last month too. I was the old git who gave Jai the Tony Woodcock answer.

Back