• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea podcast

Jai

President ⭐
We've decided to branch out into the hit and miss world of podcasting - our first attempt is now available online, we're all new to this and will get used to the presenting and the technical side in time, but for those of you who want to have a listen you can get to it via our website.

It's 43 minutes long so for those of you that work in London, a decent enough length to last you your morning commute!

Bloody useless...Jai, you know my commute to Fenchurch Street is 54 minutes...completely discourteous!

Sorry mate, hope you managed to fill the extra 11 minutes ok!

Sorry mate, hope you managed to fill the extra 11 minutes ok!

In all honesty though mate, a great idea and you have clearly got in there before anyone else, so best of luck.
I will shortly be starting up a speedway podcast, so I appreciate it must feel like a very strange experience!

If you need anyone to come and talk controversially about the stadium, give me a call! ;)

great idea, perfect length for my journey to uni, am i being greedy in wanting another one before mid december?

I'd already downloaded it from the previous link but I can't find it to subscribe to on i-tunes. Has anyone got an url for it?

The link in my last post should take you to our page on itunes. If not, I found it yesterday by searching All At Sea in the itunes store, but we were told that it may take 1-2 days from being put up on itunes before it is searchable, so it may just be that I can see it as it was my account that was used to submit the podcast. If you can't get it, it might be worth trying again in a couple of days.

The link in my last post should take you to our page on itunes. If not, I found it yesterday by searching All At Sea in the itunes store, but we were told that it may take 1-2 days from being put up on itunes before it is searchable, so it may just be that I can see it as it was my account that was used to submit the podcast. If you can't get it, it might be worth trying again in a couple of days.

Thanks, it is now coming up on the iTunes search.

I was petrified before that I'd end up downloading a Jamie Cullum song as that was all that turned up....

I noticed that. Our lawyers are talking to Cullum.

Talking with their fists hopefully.

Anyway, I enjoyed the first podcast and look forward to the next one.

ps Whilst Jonny Herd may look like and play like an 18 year old he is in fact 20 years old - the same age as Franck Moussa, a player who isn't just holding his own but is outshining his prematurely balding central-midfielder, who is five years and 100 games his senior.

Really enjoyed it guys, nice one. Very funny in parts.

Don't forget new edition of All At Sea fanzine out tonight, available before the game outside Club Shop and West Stand.

Interview with Carl Pettefer and much more...

For those who enjoyed the first one, the next podcast will be recorded on Tuesday night and will hopefully be available by next weekend.

Back