• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Good evening

After much deliberation, All At Sea will be continuing during the coming season. However, having lost a co-editor I am going to need the help of fellow Southend fans more than ever. I've had a couple of offers of help which are gratefully received, but anyone who fancies writing us regular articles about anything Southend United related, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I also need people willing to sell the mag outside the ground on home matchdays for about an hour and 15 minutes immediately prior to kick off.

The first issue is likely to be on sale for the first time on Friday August 27 at Bradford City, and at subsequent home matches.

Therefore the deadline for stuff to be included is Thursday 19th August.

If you want to have your say, email us at allatseafanzine@hotmail.com.

The podcast will continue and we are due to record the first of the new season shortly.

The website has closed down unfortunately but we are going to beef up our Twitter feed this season and you can follow us at twitter.com/allatseafanzine

Thanks for your continued support.

Jai
Pritt Stick and Scissors department
All At Sea

Oh, forgot to ask - does anyone have a high-res, good quality pic of Steve Tilson that we could use in the next issue? (You must own the copyright)

Back