• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea September issue

AllAtSea

Good afternoon chaps and chapesses.

First of all, the August issue was a success with the vast majority of copies sold (although there are some still available so look out for us on Saturday). I hope it went down well and that those who got a copy will be buying the September issue.

The September issue is out on the 25th for the Kidderminster game, and we need your stuff. Nobody likes to read the same peoples opinions every month so if you have something you want to get off your chest about SUFC then let us know by e-mailing us at all_at_sea_fanzine@yahoo.co.uk.

Letters, cuttings, cartoons (desperately needed!) articles, favourite ever game, moans and gripes, even feedback on the first issue are all welcome so get in touch. The deadline is September 20th.

Also our website is finished and online  here
so let us know what you think on the guestbook.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

James, I will have the SUFC Fanzine History article done as soon as I can find out when Shrimp Season started and finished.

Anybody out there who was involved with Shrimp Season care to furnish me with the answer?

Jai,

Shrimp Season Issue 1 was Aug 97 and the last one Issue 26 had Sept/Oct 2000 on it.

I'll be very interested in how many issues of "In Off The Post" there were so I look forward to the article.

Terry

PM isn't working for me for some reason. Cheers for the info on Shrimp Season.

In off the Post is a new one on me. Can't seem to find anything on the internet about it, do you have any editorial details you could PM me? I will do my best to track it down!

Thanks again.

Jai,

I've e-mailed you. Have you heard of "The Fanatic"?  
wink.gif

Cheers lads.

But we need more!

We'll bung in a free copy if you send something in. And we'll probably build a shrine to you if you send in a cartoon.

Back