• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Hi all,

We've launched our summer special edition, available for download ONLY from this link http://allatseafanzine.angelfire.com

It's basically a normal edition of the fanzine but in PDF or epub format, available for you to download at your leisure. It is available on a 'pay what you like' basis, which means you can choose to pay one of seven prices, depending on what you think it's worth. There's also nothing to stop you downloading it for free, if you're a bit mean and you just want to see what All At Sea is like without paying. Obviously we're not encouraging that though.

This special edition does not have an issue number, does not contain advertising and does not form part of any existing subscriptions. It's a one-off, a bit of an experiment, but we'll be back to our normal print format in August when the season starts.

We're hoping that this will encourage people who have never bought the fanzine to give it a go and see what they think.

Let us know your thoughts - all feedback is appreciated particularly as this is our first time having a go at this.

Forgot to say this issue contains vital news about our new kit.

Great read as always Jai and love the online format too.

Just read the issue cover to cover and as always a fantastic read, with play off reflections, a historical article by Pete Baker and a reaction to the club's jargon-speak marketing efforts. There's also a run down of Barry Corr's top ten Southend goals and an amusing preview of League One clubs for next season.

I know I'm biased, but I would encourage anyone who has never tried AAS to download it and have a read - I guarantee you'll enjoy it!

Always a better read than the match day programme

il admit to never buying one of these but would do so next season if I see them near the south stand a very good read and a laugh well done :thumbsup:

Chelmo - that's precisely why we've released this one online. We want people who've never bought it to see what they think. The annoying thing is we can't track how many have downloaded it, just the people who have taken the option to pay, but I'd be interested to see how many people who have never bought the paper edition have decided to have a look today.

Yeah, really good. I will definitely buy one next time I see them on sale. Did spot one mistake though. You got your 3-0 wins over Chesterfield a bit mixed up. Corrs goal was in the Saturday win a season later.

il admit to never buying one of these but would do so next season if I see them near the south stand a very good read and a laugh well done :thumbsup:

There are usually sellers around the ground, but they are also on sale in the Shrimpers at the Trust stand, which is generally on the way into the South if you use the Vic Ave entrance.

Back