• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Hi all,

All At Sea has published its bi-annual survey, covering Southend United-related topics from the catering at Roots Hall, to W Block, to safe standing. We all have opinions on the way our club is run and performs, and here's your chance to give your views.

This year we've added an extra section for exiled supporters.

You don't have to be an All At Sea reader to take part, although there is a section on the fanzine purely to help us understand more about our readers.

The survey consists of multiple-choice questions - unfortunately text boxes were not an option due to additional costs. It will take about 5-10 minutes of your time and hopefully we've covered most of the issues that Southend fans are passionate about.

If you can find the time to take part in this, we'd be very grateful.

The link is here http://www.kwiksurveys.com/s/R8Dx3foN

I've loved question 41. I'm guessing you thought a long time about the wording, probably when you had your feet up on the seat in front of you:smiles:

I've loved question 41. I'm guessing you thought a long time about the wording, probably when you had your feet up on the seat in front of you:smiles:

Yeah. I tried to go back in and delete that answer actually. But it wouldn't let me without making me pay them more money. So it's there to stay...

Just out of interest, there were questions about the Trust, and the Blue Voice, but none about the coaches, or SZ. Any reason why?

No particular reason, it wasn't a very scientific process and certainly wasn't intended to be political. I just thought of all the questions I could think of and put them down. However, as in previous years I will take feedback on board and amend for next time.

Did it. Not sure why, everything I put was "I don't know". But I love surveys. And I hope Timlin wins favourite player

Hello Jai

When's AAS next on sale please?

It's hitting the streets for the Peterborough game on September 5th. However, to give our non-webwise readers a fair chance to answer the survey, the results won't be published just yet - probably late September.

Hi all,

All At Sea has published its bi-annual survey, covering Southend United-related topics from the catering at Roots Hall, to W Block, to safe standing. We all have opinions on the way our club is run and performs, and here's your chance to give your views.

This year we've added an extra section for exiled supporters.

You don't have to be an All At Sea reader to take part, although there is a section on the fanzine purely to help us understand more about our readers.

The survey consists of multiple-choice questions - unfortunately text boxes were not an option due to additional costs. It will take about 5-10 minutes of your time and hopefully we've covered most of the issues that Southend fans are passionate about.

If you can find the time to take part in this, we'd be very grateful.

The link is here http://www.kwiksurveys.com/s/R8Dx3foN

Jai

I can't get past page 2- tried both IE and chrome, i hit next page and it doesn't do anything

Thanks for raising this - seems strange, I just tried in Chrome and it seems OK. Anyone else having issues?

No it was fine on Chrome, but slightly annoyingly the next and previous buttons are the wrong way around.

Done, looking forward to reading the results.

Done, rather sad, but I enjoy surveys! Obviously Colchester was one of my answers, but not saying to which question!

Back