• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea

Shrimper James

We have plenty of copies of the new look All At Sea still left if you missed out last time around. We will be selling from outside the East and West Stands from about 2.30pm onwards on Sunday.
Also, we're after contributions for Issue 11, which will be on sale at the home game with Barnsley on 22nd OCtober.
You can send us your articles, jokes, cartoons or pretty much anything you want to us at the usual e-mail/postal addresses (see below). Deadline for contributions is Monday 17th October at 5pm.
Thanks
James

Issue 10 was as good as usual, if ya haven't got it I recommend you have a look - it's only a quid..... and it's got a nice flashy new cover...!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ Oct. 04 2005,16:14)]We have plenty of copies of the new look All At Sea still left if you missed out last time around. We will be selling from outside the East and West Stands from about 2.30pm onwards on Sunday.
Also, we're after contributions for Issue 11, which will be on sale at the home game with Barnsley on 22nd OCtober.
You can send us your articles, jokes, cartoons or pretty much anything you want to us at the usual e-mail/postal addresses (see below). Deadline for contributions is Monday 17th October at 5pm.
Thanks
James
And some photos would be nice as well as some ******* stole my camera.
mad.gif

Glad you guys liked it and the new cover went down well, I particularly like the fact that the mag now smells lovely and certainly nicer than the programme and Blues Monthly, so if you want a nice aroma from your matchday reading, save your money and buy All At Sea!

With footy in the morning I think time will be against us unfortunately so we'll probably just head round to sell outside. Not sure if the Spread would be happy about us selling in the pub? Although if I'm wrong that would be great as I'm sure we could shift a few copies in there of a matchday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Oct. 05 2005,12:36)]With footy in the morning I think time will be against us unfortunately so we'll probably just head round to sell outside. Not sure if the Spread would be happy about us selling in the pub? Although if I'm wrong that would be great as I'm sure we could shift a few copies in there of a matchday.
Thought that might be the case.

Its just your sometimes in there beforehand so i can always swipe a copy away whilst your having a drink or 3. I'll pop out and get one quickly then as we dont normally leave until 5 mins before k/o. Who you got in the cup on Sunday?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 05 2005,12:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Oct. 05 2005,12:36)]With footy in the morning I think time will be against us unfortunately so we'll probably just head round to sell outside. Not sure if the Spread would be happy about us selling in the pub? Although if I'm wrong that would be great as I'm sure we could shift a few copies in there of a matchday.

Its just your sometimes in there beforehand so i can always swipe a copy away whilst your having a drink or 3. I'll pop out and get one quickly then as we dont normally leave until 5 mins before k/o. Who you got in the cup on Sunday?
Home to Basildon Boys. You?

Yes I shall be in the South Upper Dave but will be in F block due to hardly any seats being left so might not see you. James will be selling outside the club shop though so you could grab a few from him or come and find me at half time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Oct. 05 2005,13:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 05 2005,12:40)]
[b said:

Home to Basildon Boys. You?
Away against Westcliff Reliance (who were Portdean last year ... lot that folded) . Should be an even game as there wasn't much between us in the 5-a-side tourny over at Cupids.

Back