• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea

Shrimper James

Many thanks to those who bought Issue 11 on Saturday. We have now virtually sold out and therefore won't be on sale at the Swansea game. We have a handful of copies left so if you didn't manage to get hold of one then drop us an e-mail and i'll get one sent to you, or come and see one of us at Bristol City as we'll have a few copies with us.

If you want to contribute to issue 12, then e-mail us at:

all_at_sea_fanzine@yahoo.co.uk

or post to:

113 Lesney Gardens, Rochford, SS4 1TZ

We are particularly interested in a Rushden match report from somebody as none of us went.

Thanks
James

Sorry if you missed out this month, but we will be increasing our print run next month to meet demand so hopefully everyone who wants one will get one.

Contributions, as James says, gratefully received, obviously the fanzine couldn't continue without them so give us your views/cartoons/jokes on anything concerning the Shrimper nation.

how many are you selling a game now fella,

Do you think I could have my own colume 'Cockles Colume' or would we be band?

Good work with AAS - meaning to sort out a subscription sometime!
Also James, myself and Hockley Blues are leaving Reading for Bristol on Saturday so we are still up for taking you there and back for that leg if you are - plus we can get another 2 in the car if Si/Jai are interested. PM or email me mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Oct. 26 2005,11:54)]how many are you selling a game now fella,

Cockles- write us something and we'll have a look and see what we can come up with! It certainly wouldn't be banned, we're always looking for stuff to put in and people's own columns are something we'd like to see more of.
We were producing 300 copies a month and selling out so as Jai mentioned earlier in the thread we're going to make more next month to meet demand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,11:56)]Good work with AAS - meaning to sort out a subscription sometime!
Also James, myself and Hockley Blues are leaving Reading for Bristol on Saturday so we are still up for taking you there and back for that leg if you are - plus we can get another 2 in the car if Si/Jai are interested. PM or email me mate.
Cheers dude, i'll drop you a PM in a bit.

Thought the latest edition was jam packed full of interesting and informative articles...keep up the good work lads.

It's certainly more than a match for the official programme and much better value for money.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,12:47)]Thought the latest edition was jam packed full of interesting and informative articles...keep up the good work lads.

It's certainly more than a match for the official programme and much better value for money.
Cheers SBS, glad you enjoyed the issue.

Yeh i agree i think is possibly the best issue you boys have produced. keep up the good work lads. see you at Bristol when its the return of the
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ Oct. 26 2005,12:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Oct. 26 2005,11:54)]how many are you selling a game now fella,

Cockles- write us something and we'll have a look and see what we can come up with! It certainly wouldn't be banned, we're always looking for stuff to put in and people's own columns are something we'd like to see more of.
We were producing 300 copies a month and selling out so as Jai mentioned earlier in the thread we're going to make more next month to meet demand.
Make sure you spell check it first...!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,12:47)]Thought the latest edition was jam packed full of interesting and informative articles...keep up the good work lads.

Very much enjoyed the last edition of AAS, apart from the article about Martyn Booty, which was terrible
wink.gif

And keep the colour cover. It caught my eye as I was walking by and decided to buy one for the first time. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

As this was only the second time I have ever bought it, I think there must be some correlation between me buying it and sales.  Perhaps it became more fashionable.

laugh.gif

Seriously, thought it wasa  pretty good read although the stuff from Stand Up Sit Down i've seen before and I'm very unconvinced by their stance.  They don't want standing or seating, unless you want to stand or seat, in which case you should join them.

Congratulations to whoever the guy with the megaphone in his throat selling AAS at the West Stand was.  I pretty much heard you at the top of Shakespeare and by the time I got to the West stand I felt guilty for thinking about not buying it.  Paid in a load of shrapnel though.  Apologies.

tounge.gif

Back