• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Sorry in advance for whoever this annoys...

Does anyone know when the next issue of All At Sea comes out and where I can get it from?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

This thread can be deleted once I have my answer!

Sorry in advance for whoever this annoys...

Does anyone know when the next issue of All At Sea comes out and where I can get it from?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

This thread can be deleted once I have my answer!

I was wondering this too.

Christmas 2016. Jai has to engrave every single word of it onto a grain of rice with a chicken bone - JUST FOR FUN.

Should be one out for tomorrow's game. Jai was certainly planning one, and the deadline for articles was Sunday.

Green rep for the first person to spot my mention of the word AWOOGA in this edition.

This might sound odd, but am I the only one wondering why your username is the nickname of a former West Ham player? :unsure:

Not only TrueBlue, Sam Jackkson...........
Agent Agent Lomas Agent Lomas Agent Agent Agent

K2 K2 K2 K2 K2 K2 K2

AAS usually on sale outside the the club shop towards the Spread and also the Ticket office in Shakespear Drive. Also available
on TZ road trips.

Latest TZ League listings should be in there too so buy one to see your name in print. :)

Yep.On sale Friday, in the places Wino mentions. It's got a snowy front cover. It's nearly Christmas, you see.

Glad new edition is out always worth a read and great value at only £1

It's excellent edition with an interview with former Shrimper Franck Moussa, a trip down memory lane - Southend v Marseille in 1938 by Pete Baker (yes it really happened!), the away game guide, pub of the month, match reports, and James Falkingham's top ten football shirts of all time. Plus a Christmas message from @ronmartintycoon.

All this for just a quid, what a bargain! Available at the usual selling points tomorrow night.

If you haven't ever read it, give it a go!

Happy Christmas all.

Ed

Back