• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All is lost......... almost. Exeter's surprise home defeat today means that we're still 7 points away from the play-offs. It's a shame Cheltenham had to win......

there is a big flaw in your plan. We do actually have to WIN a game or to. I wouldnt back this side even if we needed to win just 1 of the remaining 5

All was lost when we failed to win our last six or seven home games. To make the play offs we need to win all our last games and then hope for a miracle. Season basically ended after the AFC Wimbledon defeat in my mind.

Do we really want to go up after the way we've played since Christmas ? I would say not.

But noooooooooooooo.. it is was a disgrace about all the shannagagans of the last eight days and all the "!who will? Who won't?" scenario. We can still continue to pretend that we have not been woeful since Christmas. The majority are still in mourning!! For some reason???

I was just gonna post on here about the fact I thought he was mad too and before doing so I put scores in.

Outcome
Gillingham< Port Vale<Northampton up
Plymouth,York down
We got Rotherham in play offs !!!!!!

.....but after we win at Wembley next week, confidence will increase & we will start winning again.

Now where did the nurse put my medication.....:dim:

The thing is that all the other teams in play offs have to play each other and our opponents are mid table or below. With 3 being away from home, it's not out of the question.

When you read comments in other match reports in other divisions that state that these teams outside of the play offs still in with a chance... we still have to have a belief that we can do it... even if it is only a small chance...

If we don't back the team with this belief the team will definately give up. Goals like Corrs today and Smith save proves that there is still something there.

BACK THE BLUES BACK TO WEMBLEY!:happy:

Just done it too I've got us 7th, Vale, Gills, N'Hampton up, York, Aldershot down :unsure: but then I've got us winning all our games :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Stop this madness...we are not going up....we'll be lucky to finish in the top 10 based on recent form and performance levels. I'll be satisfied now with a respectable 4-0 defeat at Wembley...it COULD be a hell of a lot worse if we play like we did in the first haldf today...

Back