• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
It's true!

Matt Harrold goes to centre back next to Black. Ok, okay stop yelling! :hilarious:

Up front would be Adam & Collis. Yes, yes I know - I haven't forgot the GK - it's Gower, no, no you'll see!?! It will all make sense! :minger:

Flavs on the left wing because he kicks it out there mostly next to Pete Clarke, playing PC midfield to scare them, yeah that'll work. :eek:

Mulgrew best go midfield too so he has room to turn both ways (lol!) with the ball, then turn again, twist, then turn, twist, turn again - jeeez you get the picture. :confused:

So now, I don't want those twins to spoil things, thus bailey & McCormack go corner backs. I've decided they should fight it out for the right back postion, hmmm cage fight maybe! :thump:
Only problem is the right winger as whoever wins the fight will be running over this winger and barking at them all the time! Maher? No too cruel lol! Any new player/loanee would run for cover?! Hmm, Barney then as he could call Bam-Bam for back up! :thump:

MacDonald has the programmes with Grant at the corner flags to please the chairman just in case of a 4th down and long scenario lol!

Game of two halves has it's flaws; Franco can play anywhere on the field, hmm best to put him on the bench then! Moussa has the oranges so he's sorted. Che hangs upside down like a bat in the nets, oh it's therapy ok?! Oh, and Hunt, well he's the sweeper - in the piggin car park!

Come now, you really didn't believe the 'It's True' at the start did you?!!! Form a poll someone lmao!

Dash

In an attempt to make this thread a tad more interesting...

stacy_keibler_boyundies_big.jpg

Who needs southpimpster when we have THE DASHMAN.
A new hero of the zone is born.

Back