• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Every Window we are kept on tenterhooks awaiting the marquee signing that never comes :sad:

I am rather hoping Ray Parlour’s love child rocks up but I do fear he’ll laugh and taunt us.

C35F6074-7E13-4510-AD0A-02D6B347E9C2.jpg

I guess we will be teased up until the closing bell tolls.

It seems that only when every other club has failed to make an offer to them that a player or his agent turns to Southend United.

Agent: What about Southend United then? They are the only ones left......
Player: Southend? You're having a laugh Ambrose.
Agent: Look, son, maybe it won't be that bad.......... it's got a pier after all.....
Player: Really? Lord Who?
Agent: Lord Christopher of Powell
Player: Why didn't you say? What's his number?

I think we have enough to stay up with maybee a loanee two.

I would rather wait until the summer rather than panic buy and be lumbered with a couple of donkeys.

I think we have enough to stay up with maybee a loanee two.

I would rather wait until the summer rather than panic buy and be lumbered with a couple of donkeys.

Totally agree. We need a couple of bodies having lost Leonard, and Ranger, but any major spending should be saved until the summer.

This squad is good enough to push back up the table and to be honest the best we can hope for now this season is to avoid relegation. Its just lacking numbers and with the injury records this year of Worsdworth, Kiernan, Kightly etc we need a couple of loanee players to plug the gaps when they appear.

Back