• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alright you happy people?

EssexExile

Thought I'd celebrate hitting top spot by signing up to SZ and saying hello.

I've been living in China for 6 years but have been managing to follow the downs and ups via the net. Only get along every 2 years or so when I'm back in the UK. My last game was last January, vs Cheltenham (lost 2-1, oh dear) but as luck would have it my sister is getting married next month, we'll be heading home, and I'll be able to see Oxford Utd get a whipping! Looking forward to seeing all the new boys in action.

While I'm back, I'll have to get out all my old 88-89, 89-90 season programmes from my parents loft - should bring back a few memories...

Thanks for having me along. Cheers

Welcome and particularly so on a weekend where the Zone should be full of optimism!

He was hong kong fuey if i recall and this poster is an essex exile and can also write the queens english(unlike me).

I've somehow made my way from Benfleet to the back end of nowhere on the Tibetan Plateau looking at how they build houses here. It's cold and getting colder...

Not sure if it's the queen's English, don't reckon she's got my accent, but I do my best.

Back