• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very good, nice to see it from a different perspective.

Do you have permission though? The football league can be very draconian.

Very good, nice to see it from a different perspective.

Do you have permission though? The football league can be very draconian.

In short, yep. All done through the official Plymouth Argyle YouTube account.

And thank you

very good,still dont understand how a "big" club like P.A.F.C, are in the 4th div,you should be at least in the old div 2,so called championship!! Great ground and great access by car to Home Park..Lived in Exeter for 5 years,and popped down a few times to watch Argyle,use to love also the Plymouth navy days,hallo sailor

In short, yep. All done through the official Plymouth Argyle YouTube account.

And thank you

Duh I should have noticed it was the official account.

What camera do you use for it?

Something SUFC should look at doing.

Ive messaged the club, think its a great idea to get a better view of the goals.

Duh I should have noticed it was the official account.

What camera do you use for it?

Something SUFC should look at doing.

The camera I use is actually one mainly used to taking pictures. It's a Nikon D5100 - pretty cheap camera, one up from entry level and less than £300. It has a hinged flappable live viewing screen, do you can film on the ground and still see exactly what you're filming from a standing position.

It's funny that you guys should actually say about getting a goal camera, as I'm soon to be investing in the newest GoPro camera. And I'll have it positioned behind the goal that we (Argyle) are attacking to add another view, and also to stop the possibility of missing goals - something that happened one the weekend for the first time this season as I was changing position.

Pretty decent for a Nikon. I use Nikons myself but last one I bought was a D200 before they started putting Video on them. Hopefully our club can do something similar, its a great idea and adds to the one camera we have recording from the halfway line.

So you will use the old camera for the away team and get both ends?

Pretty decent for a Nikon. I use Nikons myself but last one I bought was a D200 before they started putting Video on them. Hopefully our club can do something similar, its a great idea and adds to the one camera we have recording from the halfway line.

So you will use the old camera for the away team and get both ends?

It's definitely worth having someone do. I've been partly working at Argyle for about 5 years now, and since i'm going into my final year at uni (studying sport media and journalism), it can really help someone put something on their CV, or just give someone the experience of working at a football club; which is pretty fun to be honest.

The GoPro I have now is mainly used for surfing, and the quality isn't that great, but it's something that I will try to look in to and get a cheap mount for it. The audio isn't great on the old model, but I can just copy the audio from my Nikon, and dub it over the static cam.

Back