• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alton Towers

The General

The Mouse (*)
Me and Em heading up there for the 18/19th this month and looking for some nice but nothing to lavish on the accommodation front. Anyone stayed in and around that area (say within 30/40 mins south of A.T) and could recommend a website or number to call?!

Any help muchio appreciated as would like to get it booked up by the end of the weekend really!

Cheers kids

Kev

x

Kevin's a big brave boy when it comes to rollercoasters now!!

You should consider getting yourself an annual pass as that will get you in

# Alton Towers Resort Theme Park
# The Merlin Entertainments London Eye
# Madame Tussauds London
# The Dungeons
# SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries
# THORPE PARK
# Chessington World of Adventures
# LEGOLAND® Windsor
# LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre - Manchester
# Warwick Castle

Jess and I did that pre-kids, sort of helped my mate lives about 34 miles away, so whenever we were up there we popped in to AT.

Have you tried this Accomodation near AT

Last edited:
Kevin's a big brave boy when it comes to rollercoasters now!!

He might like this one then B.

[video=youtube;QJwWdqgpY3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJwWdqgpY3A&feature=related[/video]

I did a deal through altontowers.com direct - booked a break, two nights B&B ,2 days, and included a day at the waterpark as well.

Well cheers and not-so cheers as i was looking for some personal recommendations! Em as already eyed up a couple of places on laterooms so if anyone could be really helpful that would be great!

I stayed at the Travel Inn in Uttoxeter by the A50. It was a standard Travel Inn with a Brewers Fayre pub attached to it. It's 20 mins drive to Alton Towers and did the job.

OK, I stayed in the Britannia North Stafford. Mediocre, but good value. Miles from anywhere else though. 20 minutes from alton towers.

Well cheers and not-so cheers as i was looking for some personal recommendations! Em as already eyed up a couple of places on laterooms so if anyone could be really helpful that would be great!

It is a place to lie your head for the night, what does it matter what the room is like as I presume you will not be spending much time awake in the room?

There are lots of Premier inns and travelodges within 30 min driving distance of the place as we regually visit theme parks and yes annual passes are good i have one myself

Raddle Inn is 10mins away, google - log cabins alton towers - & it comes up.

Pub, log cabins are not real but nice enough, only 6 & our one had an outside hot tub!

Raddle Inn is 10mins away, google - log cabins alton towers - & it comes up.

Pub, log cabins are not real but nice enough, only 6 & our one had an outside hot tub!

Dash knows these things he has 18 children.

Back